for A Reflected Lie

2/12 c1 incursio333
I want more
3/19/2019 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
Whoa that's surprisingly painful.
4/16/2017 c1 27lupsss1412
omg...just right in my heart! man...so good...really...can you do KID's POV?
12/13/2015 c1 3ran0neechan
Oh... that's kinda, really sad.

Love it.
10/24/2015 c1 Guest
This is such a beautiful and moving piece. It's quite long overdue for all the times Kid disguised as Shinichi and hurt Ran when she believed the lie, so good on her to call him out on it. I also like that you didn't simply vilify Kid in this, and the parallels between them come across very strongly even by the standards of what is commonly expected of this fandom. The part where they actually unexpectedly comfort each other — just wow. You upped what was already a satisfying and emotional confrontation into something even more heartbreaking and lead me to truly feel for the characters for what they have to go through. It's very much like Ran to care for others' feelings despite her own hurt and anger. I believe, however, that Kaito probably has a tighter reign over his own emotions and isn't likely to recognize the situation for anything other than what it is, or slip up and give away anything about himself.
The last part between Ran and Conan is, again, very very beautifully done. I think a lot of the time Aoyama-Sensei either forgets or doesn't give enough credit to Ran, whom was suspicious of Conan since so long ago and simply didn't act for the lack of concrete proof. In a way she already knows — and she is still waiting. That in itself is a much better interpretation of this relationship than her dismissing her own intuition as nothing but wild theories, then proceeds to forget them until something suspicious comes along again.
10/16/2015 c1 7M. Carwright
This is excellent!
10/12/2015 c1 15armysugakookie
Sequel sequel sequel please! So ran knew his glasses is fake! Ohhh!
I wonder if conan will think wrong of ran's last comment after looking at kid
Would he think that kid and ran...xPP
9/24/2015 c1 7seireidoragon
I didn't know what to expect but this was a really well done story. You did a great job writing the characters and the ending matched it well.
9/9/2015 c1 8monochromochi
OH THE ANGST I LOVE
9/5/2015 c1 110th Squad 3rd Seat
Aoko might not take it well. Like Ran in the end.

Right in the feels. Strained as they are right now.
9/5/2015 c1 5Kurapikababu
This was actually pretty nice. I was a bit skeptical at first, reading the summary, but I actually ended up realllllly enjoying this. I wasn't sure about the idea but you wrote it really well. This idea could have been fudged if written poorly; it wasn't. So for that I thank you. Thank you for writing so well and for writing this.
8/31/2015 c1 16Hebiaczek
I always do love your works and this is a beutiful pearl! The emotions felt very real and the situation just held me strong.
Thank you very much for sharing it! I will be eagerly waiting for your next one~!
8/31/2015 c1 rihagoesrawr
This hits you right in the feels. :(
(Really Nice!)
8/31/2015 c1 13andallthat
THIS WAS FANTASTIC, AAAAH. I wish I could come up with words to describe how much I love this, but I'm currently high as hell and words are sort of failing me at the moment. So, I'll just leave you with this was fab, Kaito was heartbreaking, Conan's so adorably oblivious, Ranis so real and emotional and I love it and finally I'm a slut for angst