for Just Hanging Around

6/3 c13 PsyCO
Alright this isnt allowed to be over. if it is i will steal all your pineapples.

but it was good, so write more PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEWAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEE
2/25/2019 c13 Asilrettor
Loved it
11/3/2018 c13 RextheRabbit
Oh god this had me in tears... Literally crying as I read this.
11/10/2017 c13 andHamiltonwrotetheother51
Like crying this is AMAZINGLY SAD!
12/3/2016 c13 Guest
Just found this story yesterday. Haven't been able to log in. Just wanted to let you know I love the story. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
11/6/2016 c13 Guest
This is so cute and awful and amazing I'm screaming
9/25/2016 c10 Guest
Wait, why can Shawn suddenly talk and sing and yell? He couldn't vocalize at all just a chapter or two back, like an hour in-story time. Even going crazy with blood loss or whatever, there's no way he'd suddenly be able to use his very badly injured throat like that.
6/26/2016 c13 12Kauri510
After reading this great story, I have realized something about you: you are a cruel cruel person. All those cliffhangers was just not cool. Bravo.
10/13/2015 c10 Guest
Why is Shawn suddenly talking easily? Shouldn't his throat be worse than ever? It wouldn't have magically healed just because he's hallucinating. He should at the best have had trouble yelling all those things.
9/23/2015 c13 18ZombieSpacePirate
Yes there should be a sequel!
9/23/2015 c13 Bemyryder
Too lazy to sign in again. OMG THATS THE END!? Oh noooooo! I loved this story so much and will definitely be reading your other one! Good job! :)
9/23/2015 c13 5Psycho4Life
Yay he woke up! That was a sweet chapter. I would love a sequal and see if Shawn actually proposed. Great story and great Shawn whump
9/23/2015 c13 Jen
Hmm...sequel or not...yes! Do a sequel now! If not, I am giving all the smoothies to Shawn. ;) Excellent chapter.
9/23/2015 c13 2Is This Not Reality
Very satisfactory. I'm very happy with this story, thank you so much for writing it. I. Love. It.
9/22/2015 c12 18ZombieSpacePirate
Awesome, cant wait for the next chapter.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »