for Magic and Mayhem

10/13/2019 c9 8meeting-meghan
I am really enjoying this story and hope there is more. I do feel in a way that Desmond getting rid of the Sanderson sisters so quickly kind of cut that part of the story short but I do understand the reasoning for removing them as well. Anyway, I hope this story gets continued again very soon. Also I have loved the background memories you gave for Stretch/Fatso and Stinkie and for Wendy's aunts. Looking forward to them waking up also. All the best.
5/18/2019 c1 thekeltickorner
i just finished what you wrote so far. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT this is the best story i read on here so far. heck it's even better then the movies it's based off of. you've captured the best of each movie and made perfection. you're so close please finish it.
5/13/2019 c1 Guest
I love Casper's ghostly powers, magic powers, stealth mode, shape shifting, changing his voice, going through walls and Flight
9/27/2018 c9 31LegionnaireBlaze
"There's ONE thing you did wrong. You messed with the McFaddens!" Stretch said as he popped his neck.
2/17/2018 c9 Guest
Oh this is so good!
1/22/2018 c3 49Ninja Master
Another great chapter
1/21/2018 c2 Ninja Master
My two favorite movies I grow up watching.
1/21/2018 c1 Ninja Master
There should be more Casper and Hocus Pocus crossover fics.
1/19/2018 c9 nightmaster000
Really great story I love the bit of origins you've given our favorite Ghostly Trio this chapter.

Also it seems Lila should have listened to our heroes about Desmond.
12/7/2017 c9 5Knight25
Great story!
10/12/2017 c9 14CMR Rosa
I was interesting seeing the Ghostly Trio's alive, Im interest in seeing the next chapter and learning what there unfinished business, and why they mistreat Casper, my guess is they blame him for his brother death.
10/11/2017 c9 pokemon-35055
great work glad you are still updating this fic.
10/10/2017 c9 78erica.phoenix16
Yay! You updated! Woo! Hoo!

I'm glad that Lila got what she deserved.

What was she excepting that Desmond would reward her?

She didn't know her cousin well at all.

I hope Casper breaks free of his nightmare.

I'm glad to see Casper, Dani, Kat, Max and Wendy again.

Thanks for updating. :)
10/10/2017 c9 15Vanessa Masters
Oh wow! The past of Casper and his Unles, bery sad.

And Lila, tossed into the vortex.

Awesome, I still was hoping to see this done. Updated is good too :D
10/3/2017 c8 Littlekitty567
I just binge-read this story, and I'm completely hooked! I love how in-character everyone feels and I love how you seamlessly combined the universes. I was literally thinking to myself, "are there any Casper/Hocus Pocus fanfics out there?" And was pleased when I found this. I really hope you will continue this story. I'm so curious what you'll write for the other nightmares. And how the ending will go down. Until then, I am anxiously anticipating the next chapter. :-)
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »