for Kancolle: The Iron Bottom Saga

1/25/2017 c8 Derpenkampfwagen
You know, when portland died, i heard the voice of bill from L4D saying a line whenever zoey died. Just sad. damn it.
1/24/2017 c1 Lukas
As the one who never play the game, but watched the anime; I can only say this is a superb story, and really show that war is hell and anyone can die in that due to the battles was a hell of a massacre for the ship-girls and normal humans, American and Japanese alike (including executed American and Japanese ship-girls!)

Anybody, just my 2 cents; those (especially fallen) girls should be awarded a Navy Cross, Silver Star, or even posthumous Medal of Honor in case of the Americans. In case of the Japanese, the girls could be awarded the "Order of the Chrysanthemum", "Order of the Rising Sun" and Defense Memorial Cordons (I also had read modern Japanese decorations, you can google it too). Or due to this special case, the Japanese Emperor reinstated this medal "Military Medal of Honor" (jugun kisho in Japanese).
10/13/2016 c10 8cko2
Intresting story and amusing. I see this is a story that uses walker and some of the those ships. A different story on here uses her as the main character and they go back to that other world as ship girls to fight the blood drinkers and other nuts from spain.
12/10/2015 c10 Jedii
Ooohh~ awaiting the sequel then
11/29/2015 c7 War Historian-Freedom2134
First, use the fucking military lingo, it's watch your six. I swear when doesn't caboose not do anything not rated M. I wouldn't be surprisedif when caboose finds who did that that he goes General Esdeath on him/her. Dear god that'll be a sight to behold and I forgot number 2. GO BUCKEYES!
11/12/2015 c6 Guest N
Oooh... Fubuki is in trouble now.
10/27/2015 c5 Guest N
Great chapter.
So Yamato and her sisters Musashi and Shinano survived their encounter with an Abyssal battlegroup. Poor Aoba though. Fortunately they were saved by the USN shipgirls. I think the Yamato sisters won't participate in the rescue since Musaashi is badly damaged and Shinano is still shaken up by Aoba's death. Yamato needs more time to recover as well. At least Nevada's there to help cheer her up.
Its a good idea to add Shinano as well. it seems that authors forget that there were three warships belonging to the Yamato-class with Yamato the eldest, Musashi the middle and Shinano the youngest.

And Walker manages to give Shane the information about Savo Island. Can't wait for the next chapter.
10/28/2015 c5 gman2129
USS Tulsa...YES! :) ty man
10/28/2015 c5 15Corporal Tommy
Nice chapter
10/3/2015 c1 21still-guns
Quite hard to follow. Needs more punctuation, paragraph gaps, less unnecessary names and also, Ooichi, isn't callex Oichi. That's Kitakami's pet name for her. Her name is just Ooi.
9/29/2015 c3 Guest N
This is really good.
9/30/2015 c3 15Corporal Tommy
Interesting
9/7/2015 c2 3asqwerty3345
Some one has read the destroyermen books.
9/6/2015 c2 2FrancisJames
Admiral Shane of Battleship fame.

Bring in Alex Hopper as the captain of the Mighty Moe along with shipgirls especially Mighty Moe herself.

So Admiral Shane is assembling a task force to rescue POWs, This I wanns see.

Plus Mighty moe (Kanmusu) on Mighty Moe's (ship) cannon. Do it
9/3/2015 c1 FrancisJames
More. This is a good start