for Short Stories in a Galaxy Far, Far Away

7/26/2017 c5 Guest
If Barriss had been slightly less idealistic and more ambitious she might have ended up a Sith minion as opposed to test subject. Ah, missed chance!
4/16/2017 c8 Silver Lady
You should read your own humor now and again, you're hilarious.
1/20/2017 c3 o
well done
1/17/2017 c8 10Lord Darth Yoda
You know I always got the impression that Mace was so serious and didn't like anybody who wasn't a Jedi. I'm happy to see he did like some people, even if it was his mortal enemy.
1/16/2017 c8 3isaakfvkampfer
Oh no my stomach hurts from laughing.

Palpatine didn't wake up until he got kicked. Wookies certainly know how to drink.

Poor Mace he has no clue.
1/15/2017 c8 38Brievel
This. Was. Freaking. Hilarious. I hope I didn't wake the household laughing...
1/15/2017 c8 Zexs
Oh if Anakin was here for this im not sure if he would be horrified or if he would actually bond with Windu over their shared fanboying of old Palps.
1/15/2017 c8 RKB
That was absolutely hilarious. Never in my life could I have imagined drunk Mace Windu trying to give a plastered Palpatine a big hug. Seeing them as drinking buddies put a very big smile on my face.

The circumstances that led to these two getting utterly wasted made perfect sense. I appreciate the forethought the author made in trying to come up with a plausible way to get these otherwise stoic and refrained individuals drunk.

I appreciate that you highlight how much of a Palpatine fanboy Mace originally was. This chapter actually kind of makes Mace's later distrust of Palpatine in Revenge of the Sith kind of sad. It's like watching a fan realizing their favorite actor is a fraud.

Superb work as always. I look forward to the next chapter.
8/12/2016 c6 Silver Lady
Starship designer... Tenebrous (Rugess... Nome? Sp?) Banker... Plagueis/Damask, *duh.* But... cleric? Not Venamis, surely... who...?
7/24/2016 c7 31Girlbender875
This was really interesting to read; I've never been able to imagine what the relationship between Vader and Sidious was after the Empire came about, so this was new territory for me. I think it's fascinating that Vader's still looking for approval; I figured he'd hate the man at this point, though it does make sense considering Palpatine's all that he has left. Good grief that's depressing.

Even more baffling to me is what Palpatine really wants at this point. I mean, he's won; he has everything. What's his motivation now? I guess to completely corrupt Vader. That was such a sad line when he thought the boy in Vader needs to die. Any affection he may have had for Anakin seems long gone now; I suppose that's because he's far less useful and powerful with his injuries.

And yes, it's even sad that Palpatine is basically convincing himself that he regrets nothing. He seems far too far gone now, but that little hollow reassurance proves that he's still human, even if he chooses to be a demon.

I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing! (I also really, really liked the Nurse Me: Anakin chapter - seeing Palpatine actually panic over Anakin's well-being was great! I'm not sure if I reviewed that chapter...)

As for suggestions, I guess I could offer a few and let you pick one if you like:
Unbind Me/Work with Me where Palpatine is captured (unplanned would be especially amusing, but he could plan it too) and when Obi and Ani rescue him, Ani's knocked out, leaving Obi and Palpatine trying to work their way out of the situation. Snarking abounds! :D
Remember Me where Anakin receives some sort of head injury and temporarily has amnesia about Palpatine. I can imagine that would make him slightly on edge... all that planning for naught, tsk tsk. :P
Nurse Me where a young Palpatine is hurt, and a medical profession, though aware of whatever heinous thing he's done that's gotten him injured (Sith apprentice mission gone awry, etc), decides to treat him anyway because, well, they're in healthcare. They heal. Compassion might baffle our young Sith, and he'd sadly probably end up killing said person for knowing the truth, but it might be interesting to write.

Anyway, I think the entire drabble stuff is a great idea, so I'll happily read whatever you write! :) (sorry this review got so long, haha!)
6/30/2016 c7 Helily
Yes, why waste time regrets?

I loved this little interaction between Sidious and Vader. I am hardly ever able to indulge in seeing them together. Thank you.
6/26/2016 c7 Brievel
X Me: Palpatine *captures* Plagueis, instead of killing him. *evil grin*
6/25/2016 c7 38Brievel
Erk. Uck. Eck. The Sith are a perpetual circle of cruelty, hurting themselves and each other only further, with no hope and no desire of it. How sad.
6/25/2016 c7 10Lord Darth Yoda
Ah Palps. Answering as only you can: with truth and shoving the knife deeper when you do. Doesn't shock me he regrets nothing though you had me intrigued what he might answer.
1/19/2016 c6 GinHanelle
Absolutely adore intense, quietly dramatic talking scenes. They are some of my favorite. Thank you. Excellent job with this scene between Palpatine and Dooku. *shivers happily*

Kind of wish I could see the same scene through Palpatine's eyes, but am happy with this nonetheless.

Good luck with writing all your stories :D
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »