for My life is in Your hands

3/30/2017 c1 80May Ravenstaff
Now I don't typically like stories that primarily focus on Lucina, but I must say, this was quite the treat. Very well done!
4/26/2016 c1 Guest
Well, congrats to Lucina for completly screwing over both her family, as Morgan will never be born because Robin is dead, and the Shephards, as they lack an tactiation now and I believe Valider will attack them to either steal the dead body as Grima can very easily use it, or as revenge for what happened if the dragon can't. Who knows who would die in that battle without Robin.
9/8/2015 c1 18smileplease91
I've always wondered. What if she DID go through with it? I wrote a drabble of my own on this once, but I didn't go through the emotions like you did, nor did I have it where Chrom found them. I couldn't imagine the agony on both parts; hell, even for Robin. Well done!
9/2/2015 c1 22Gunlord500
Very good oneshot, IMO :)
9/2/2015 c1 16Zash101
NOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU? NOT ROBIN!
9/2/2015 c1 BattleMistress
That was so sad! But still so good...
It didn't help that when I played I married chrom...
But I always wondered what would of happend is Lucina did kill me.
I loved it write more like this!
-BattleMistress
9/2/2015 c1 3ThatGuySittingattheCorner
Validar: So you killed my daughter so that Chrom would live? doesn't matter, you have my blood so I'll just use you. Or I could use your bother to finish the job, either way is fine with me. Plus you no longer have a well suited tactician to lead your little rag tag group. Have fun dealing with my army.