for seeing in a new light

1/14/2018 c1 5XYZArtemis
Aw, cute Arthur and Merlin!
8/13/2017 c1 Guest
Brilliant
5/29/2017 c1 7FreyaMyth10
That is adorable
4/24/2017 c1 Guest
This is really cute. (Despite the fact sleep talking doesn't work like that)
9/16/2016 c1 21April29Roses
This story is just as lovely as I remembered it. When I looked at the date, of it's publishing, I see it was only a month into my chemo and my dad was deathly ill. I was in a terrible haze at that point. I remember I read your story Sahba and your dedication at the beginning of the story, and I smiled. I could feel the gentle kindness of my friend so far away. I am sorry that I just couldn't find the strength to respond to anything at that point. I regret all the pain that must have caused you.
I really like this story, especially grouchy Arthur at the beginning, saving Merlin from dying in his sleep. It is was very like him to disguise his affection under just those kinds of words. The realization that Merlin had nothing to warmer to wear was well done. I think you should work up some of your other ideas. You are always your own harshest critic! This is a beautiful Merlin story, and it means more to me than you can possibly imagine.
9/12/2016 c1 42spnworks999
Awwwww! What an adorable story this was. Poor Merlin. My baby. But well, now that Arthur knows, let's hope he'll take better care of his friend. I hope you're considering writing another chapter where we see him give away some of his things to Merlin. Either way, this was great! I enjoyed it. Merlin was so cute and Arthur's inner thoughts were so sweet.
11/28/2015 c1 15hiddenfiresindeed
Nice story! I love non-slashy cuddles for my OTP's ;) Great job!
9/6/2015 c1 Jesse R
Still hoping there is more to come...yes?
9/3/2015 c1 Jesse R
OK, sure enjoyed this...and the fun and humor very good!