FanFiction.Net
for Clash of worlds

5/3/2018 c1 Kaisha Hiniku
Yeah, I have a problem with it being called Dark Ichigo... If you wanna get technical and cannonically correct, his name isn't Dark Ichigo, Hichigo, or even Ogichi or Shiro or any of that... His name is Zangetsu. The dark haired guy we all knew to be Zangetsu... was in fact the manifestation of Ichigo's Quincy Powers that he inherited from his mother whom was a Royal Blood Quincy and was engaged to Uryu's father before she met Isshin, at the time Isshin Shiba Captain of Squad 10, and from there she was infected by a Hollow's Spirit Energy and Isshin sacrificed his Soul Reaper Powers to save her. They fell in love, married, he took on her last name, and Ichigo inherited not only the Quincy powers, but also the Hollow's Spirit Energy which revealed itself in the fight against Ulquiorra. However, Ichigo met both of them, found out the truth and told the old man that we all thought was Zangetsu, "I don't care what you are old man... To me, you're still Zangetsu, or rather part of Zangetsu." Then Ichigo became the 3rd Soul Reaper in history to duel wield Zanpakuto. So my point being... Dark Ichigo, judging from the picture and the over all naming for him, is actually Zangetsu. He even told him when Ichigo was asking him "Where is Zangetsu?" speaking about the old man, he told him,"I AM ZANGETSU." That was when he was fighting for control over his Inner Hollow which oh hey! Ulquiorra even made the connection that Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho was basically a Cero which is why Byakuya's eyes widened at the technique. Not only because he was surprised by it, but because it was so eerily familiar and similar to one. Zangetsu is a Hollow Zanpakuto and is also the first of its kind in that regard.
3/30/2017 c4 2Misia0123
At first I was a bit hesitant in reading this but now I see it as an awesome story! Keep up the great work and I'll be looking forward to another chapter!
3/16/2017 c4 jobananasan
Sode no Shirayuki and Shiro is damn hot! So much tension! Ichigo really is an idiot. I don't think he's clueless or oblivious. He's aware. He's just slow, that's all. That and he's probably scared just like Rukia. The house they're talking about, is it the bullshit ending we got from Kubo?
1/16/2017 c4 22mbravesgirl7
Great update! I'm so glad you continued the story! it's been to good just to abandon it
1/16/2017 c4 2gooeystar83
Please keep it up! This story is pretty good so far! Glad you updated! :)
7/6/2016 c3 22mbravesgirl7
Great story! Please Continue:)
11/20/2015 c2 animeandgamerlover2
this is a great story
11/1/2015 c2 Guest
Continue please! I can't wait to see where this goes!
9/18/2015 c2 Mtmeye
You have a really great story and a really great premise here, please continue.
9/11/2015 c2 Hippity Hoppius
Moar!
9/9/2015 c1 yeahbuddy2256
I was always trying to find a story like this but I could never find. Its like you've read my mind and given me exactly what I wanted out of the situation. Please keep up the good work.
9/8/2015 c1 Guest
I like this story. I hope you continue to write it. I want to read more
9/2/2015 c1 Guest
This is an amazing idea and a great start. I look forward to more. Please stick with it and see it through! It's a nice break from the common formula shared by many stories here.
9/2/2015 c1 3Fern0
Oh this is gonna get REEEAAAL interesting... I look forward to the next addition. Fern0 signing off~