for i need you so much closer

7/15 c2 Rorjack
I can't believe it..This is my favorite story in this fandom, u know. I didn't even expect to see a sequel. I haven't read it yet, but I'm already happy. )
7/5 c2 13betweentheraindrops
Ha, yes in the show it would've been a mess but not gonna lie I would've relished Ryan's jealousy. I like how mellow Seth and Marissa are with one another in this, and I love how grown up they feel. Also love how chill Summer was. TBH I still loved the RM in this, because I will never not love them, and I liked the grown up version of them that still had that palpable connection and tension. I don't think that they would ever REALLY get over one another, for many reasons, but mostly because there's always this hope that they'll get it together one day, that they'll make it real and forever. Wow, making myself emo in this middle of this review, sorry. Love Ryan's jealousy and eventual (sorta)peace toward the end of this. This universe is SO interesting and we're so blessed you updated!
6/28 c2 riss
Great chapter! Is this going to be a triangle or just S/M?
9/9/2015 c1 4Augusta.Rose
I really love this. Please write a sequel!
9/8/2015 c1 13betweentheraindrops
I really liked this! The universe you created was really interesting and Seth and Marissa's friendship has always been wonderful in a complicated way. I'm curious if Marissa and Summer kept their friendship up and what would happen if Marissa and Seth told their families they were dating. Like, the concept is intriguing as hell. Anyway, thanks for sharing this!
9/6/2015 c1 Chinocoop81
I do like Seth and Marissa in an odd way, especially when you write them.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service