for Code Lyoko: The Plutarch

9/7/2016 c15 armisael7
Can't wait for the next update! Tristan seems to be in trouble and I'd like to see Ivy and Michael interact again without him running away/being a jerk.
1/27/2016 c13 4TheLast InfiniumScribe
Finish. It.
11/28/2015 c13 2queen123414
Loved it! There was so much action in this chapter. Can't wait for the next update!
11/27/2015 c12 75Ways
Alright, another good chapter. I really enjoyed it. The whole thing was a whole lot of fun to read. I loved the way you wrote the clone in this chapter. Watching it gain autonomy and become self aware was something I had expected at the end of the last chapter but was pulled of so flawlessly in this one. You did a really good job with the clone. And then there's Michael, who's acting so strangely. Great job, because I have no idea what to think. On the one hand I feel that it could just be Michael being a jerk, yet at the same time I'm wondering if he's possessed. You've done it in such a way that I'm not sure and I wouldn't be surprised by either outcome. And of course the fight at the end was so well written, combining the two things that I enjoyed the most this chapter. Great job!
11/10/2015 c11 Ways
Alright, I liked this chapter. The overall progression of it was really good, even though it was a whole week, the way it was done didn't feel like everything was going too fast. I loved Michael's clone, the way he continued to develop under Ivy's watch was good. Again, it didn't feel too fast or anything, the development of the clone went along smoothly. And then of course there was Ivy's realization. I figured that there's be something between Ivy and Michael and it looks like those feelings came out in one burst of emotion. And then the end, that only raises more questions that I'm very curious about. Great stuff, great writing.
11/10/2015 c11 Guest
Well done, all the OC are written very well but the May you make the new characters feel so natural to the universe is impressive to say the least . Keep being awesome and doing what you love.
11/2/2015 c10 Ways
Good job, I really liked this one. The scene on Lyoko was so well done what with Ivy being a little bit riskier, and then there's Lucas' involvement in this chapter which I enjoyed. The ending has me excited, the fact that they're bringing back William -or at least will try- and that Michael could undergo possession. I'm excited and can't wait to see where this goes!
11/2/2015 c9 Ways
This was a great chapter. I feel kinda dumb for not realizing that this was a XANA attack, but oh well... The pacing in this chapter was really good, I felt nice and comfortable with it. The more I get to know Lucas, the more I want him to get involved with Lyoko. I like his character and at the very least want to get to know him some more. And then there's the twist, having to send Michael back, I did not see that coming and that makes the next one all the more exciting. Keep up the good work, I look forward to more.
10/22/2015 c8 Ways
This is a great story. I really enjoy it. Normally I wouldn't like this sort of story because I'm not a huge fan of OC centric fics but this has really worked for me. I like the characters and I like the plot. I'm very curious to see where this is going.
10/2/2015 c5 Guest
I love it! The start was a bit slow, but by the end of the first chapter it sucked me in!

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
9/29/2015 c2 1Branded Lunacy
Ooooo, i cant wait to see what theyll look like! Are they gonna be a pairing? Or just besties?
9/6/2015 c2 2ProjectTazProductions
Are you going to accept charters for your story