for All My Friends Are Superheroes

Love this story
5/23/2017 c28 chuzzelpuff
Please update soon :)
3/31/2017 c28 4TheSilentFury
I can't stop rereading this story. It's too good. I love the way it's written and how the plot goes perfectly with everything you write. I wouldn't have this story any other way. I hope you update soon. This story is to good to leave alone.
10/12/2016 c28 9seddie.is.epic.73
Wow. This story is incredibly well crafted, I've spent the last 2 days reading this and I am completely wrapped up in the world you've created, it is wonderfully written and so authentic. I can't wait to read more, you have an amazing writing style and this story is phenomenal.
9/2/2016 c28 Hjjhbjh
COME BACKKKKKKKKKK
6/20/2016 c28 bibi
makes a Birdflash Mpreg .
6/7/2016 c28 Bibi
Please. Birdflash MPregnant.
6/6/2016 c28 Bibi
Please! do Birdflash Male pregnant
4/22/2016 c28 5PJOloverforeva74
Hey, so I really like your work; seriously, but didn't you used to have an AU of this series too? Where Wally was killed by Deathstroke and then revived in Lazarus pit and then trained to be an assassin for years before reuniting with Dick and all the others? Whatever happened to it? I really liked the series and I had been reading all of them for awhile until school snuck up on me and I couldn't read as much anymore, then all of a sudden, or not I don't know, it's not there anymore, with no traces of ever existing...so yeah...Anyway, love your work, I'll be waiting for updates, and hope you'll find inspiration soon.
3/30/2016 c1 L
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE ARROW'S FLASHPOINT!1
3/14/2016 c28 2SuperNovKim
Omg So of my friends tood me about this story and how amazing and perfect it was and how much they loved it and how obsessed they were with it, and let me just say they were right and i feel the same way about this story i LOVE IT! Its amazing and i love it everying from daddybats to the secret relationship to the smut to the angest. It just amazing and i love how you didnt just focus on one character(dick or wally) to bring hardship too you did both! You focused on both and made them help wach ither get through it! I love it! Its like you didnt make a robin/dick centic story and you didnt make a KF/Wally centric story, you made it focused on Birdflash the both of them and both their lives and harships and their relastion ship and i just love it! This story is amazing! I love dick and wallys relationship/friendship in this its amazing i can feel their bond that grew even more with what theu went through! It an amaing story and i love it i love the Smut lol it was amazing, i love the cute fluff! And i also love the angst! Its all well written and well thought out and over all just an amazing story! I wish i could explain how much i love this story! I wish i could hive yoy 100,000,000,000,000,000 reviews!
3/6/2016 c28 10SheReadsToBreathe
How can your story have so few reviews?! You are amazing! This is amazing! Your chapters are wonderfully well written and your characterization is flawless. I adore how you write Dick and Wally, and the sex scenes are deliciously hot. You have had me in tears over the angst and laughing at your jokes. I absolutely LOVE this story and you must update it soon. My little bird is in pain and I need him to be okay. I would also love to see someone find out about their relationship if its not too much to ask. And some fluff please! Its getting so dark! Thank you for uploading this! I eagerly await your next installment. 3
2/7/2016 c28 2cantorahagedoorn
What a wonderful and well written story!
I absolutely love it!
One of the better things is that you don't rush the relationship.
I hope to see more soon!
p.s. Are they in each other minds now?
Cause Robin 'sees' one of Wally his memories.
2/5/2016 c28 Moonshadowcuteness1
Whooo! Great chap can't wait to see what happens next!
2/3/2016 c28 Hammac
Loving this! Keep up the amazing work!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »