for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

10/7 c7 Guest
Get, this is really good
10/4 c7 Guest
Plz make more!I love this story
9/28 c2 80Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet
LOL What a fun idea. I've seen Kyuubi play Naruto multiple times, but never the other way around. *snort*

So, I'm seeing 2 flaws with the story right now, so I offer constructive criticism without malice (If that's not your thing, ignore this): 1 - I didn't get what the story was about from the summary. When the summary said Naruto died, I was expecting Naruto to be dead and was thus very confused (although not unhappy) when he wasn't. So saying Naruto didn't die, but his seal didn't seem to register that due to a chidori in the gut. He's on his way out and taking Kyuubi with him. Well, not if Kyuubi can help it. He may not be able to survive, but he can ensure his legacy will. The fact that it will inconvenience his brat of a jailer is just icing on the cake. And now Konoha will have to learn to live with a giant fox in their back yard... (Or something like that). I think you'd get more people reading this if the summary were clearer.

Second... Naruto is very out of character here. And let's be real, people love Naruto because he's Naruto. I could see this Naruto as Shippuuden Naruto, although I still think it's a stretch, but the sarcasm? I mean, name five times in the original series when Naruto was sarcastic. Heck, name one! So the sarcasm, as fun as it is, completely takes me out of the story because it isn't Naruto. I think you can lampshade this by having Kakashi comment on it and have people continue to comment on it - have it be a side effect of Naruto merging with Kyuubi, there have to be other side effects and residues to deal with. But having Naruto, of all people, say something sarcastic to Kakashi and have him just accept it like it's nothing? Yeah, no.

Now, having Naruto prank Shikamaru and Temari by having Gaara sing that deadpann song? YES. That is utterly Naruto! He has a sixth sense for what other people will find embarrassing or erotic without finding them so himself. Hence the comment on masturbation is pretty ooc too. Even if he knew the act, he very likely wouldn't know the word simply because he hasn't had anyone to explain it to him. Him making a comment on "I saw a guy doing that once when I-" and then have someone stop him because NO (and it's rated T) would be far more in character imo. Not my favorite type of humor, but something to keep in mind in any case.

So, there's my two cents. Hope it helps out. Thanks for the fun idea.
9/22 c7 4Darkness Rissing
hand sign jutsus might not work..but what about handless jutsus? (like a rasengan) or one sign jutsu (like cloning)? those in theory should work better for Narutos new form.

lol Inos idea might be funny/weird but do have some potential...i mean whit how far he can see he could simply look towards an open hotsrping from a long distance and enjoy the show lol
9/21 c7 Guest
Update
8/17 c7 The Black Latios
wait now he won't meet his mother or father who left part of their chakra in the seal.
8/15 c7 Ranmaleopard
My God this is just hilariously awesome and I can't wait for more
7/30 c7 Star shooter
Ya it’s been crazy with the virus going on. (Sigh) Well congratulations on the nieces hope you do well.
7/21 c7 Forgotmyusername
Looking forwards to more of this!
7/20 c7 Guest
This is amazing
7/17 c7 1SengachuGaming
Hope ya doin good out there, man. Great story, can't wait for the next chapter. Stay safe out there, man.
7/16 c7 12Mireya Humbolt
ja ja ja ja, esta buenisimo¡, Felicidades¡
7/15 c7 Madara
God damn it update just update
7/15 c7 15Scott the Wanderer
I just had this image of Naruto tagging along to the Land of Demons to make a permanent end to the issue there.

Shion: You brought the Kyuubi to protect me? Isn't that overkill?
Sakura: Actually he just followed us.
Naruto: I figured a Demon should be a decent challenge.
7/13 c7 Xethesis
I really hope to see more of this, it's an interesting concept
678 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »