for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

5/9 c8 1Umbra Lycan
i hope this continues, i find it a funny yet interesting story
5/8 c8 Plattwe
I love this could not stop laughing will reading, can't wait till the next update.
5/2 c8 1Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew
I remember this
I remember
This is still as amazing as the first time I read this Anyway I Love thy work and bid thee well!
4/16 c8 el.com.lon2003
Cuando el nuevo
4/10 c8 TeraelinII
omg please update this soon it's hilarious hahahahaha
4/5 c8 Guest
Continuarás con la fic?
4/5 c8 mattcun
i cant wait to see the next chapter
3/27 c8 jacob.d.kidder
Maybe you should let naurto learn the ability to shape shift In Japanese folklore’s nine tail fox had the ability to shape the shape shift
3/2 c8 Sarah
This is so cute!
2/2 c8 Guest
Awesome!
2/2 c3 Guest
What happened to the Shodai's necklace?
2/2 c8 Rosco Peeko Trane
I see you're likely going to broach the topic of him simply reshaping himself as a mass of chakra. Too much for the use of conventional jutsu. So instead of molding chakra internally for the use of jutsu seeing as he IS chakra as opposed to being a human with a chakra system, just mold himself into what he wants. His entire being could be manipulated into something else. Even something as simple as changing the texture of his "fur". Converting his chakra into different elements should be well within his abilities once he figures it out.
2/2 c4 Rosco Peeko Trane
There's the characterization. Loving Kakashi especially.
2/2 c1 Rosco Peeko Trane
Cool idea.

Why the hell did you write Kabuto like an ignorant and terrified child? You don't get to his position as Orochimaru's right hand man without being able to think enough to not need to be spoon fed every bit of information. Or being a stuttering mess of 'Gorsh! Ah just dun get it! P-plez dun hurt me master!' If this were his character then why would Orochimaru even bother having someone so useless and pathetic around? I hope your characterization has improved over the last 6 years.
1/21 c8 azzyofhyperdeath
I wonder when the next come :(
779 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »