for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

7/11 c8 Z
Ok I thought this fanfic was stupid at first but this turned out to be an awesome fanfic and want chapter 9
6/27 c5 Keithbear666
Your descriptions of are absolutely hilarious.
6/27 c3 Keithbear666
"Tsunade swallowed briefly as she tried to stare down the Kyuubi no Naruto" this had me dying of laughter.
5/21 c8 2Detsella Morningdew
This story has been a constant source of joy for me throughout the entire thing. I eagerly look forward to more. (But I'm not impatient.)
5/20 c4 Detsella Morningdew
Yeah, if Naruto inherited Kurama's emotion sensing, Hinata's fear would definitely be misconstrued.
5/20 c1 Detsella Morningdew
This is great. I have no idea why I hadn't thought of it before.

Oh, and yeah, keeping him as a giant fox instead of randomly giving him a human form is a great idea. While I personally think Kurama has the chakra control to compress himself at least a bit smaller than he is shown to be in the show, there's really no point making Naruto the Kyuubi if you are just going to give him things to make his problems easier. (That's when you get a Gary Stu. Power without problems.)
5/9 c8 1Umbra Lycan
i hope this continues, i find it a funny yet interesting story
5/8 c8 Plattwe
I love this could not stop laughing will reading, can't wait till the next update.
5/2 c8 1Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew
I remember this
I remember
This is still as amazing as the first time I read this Anyway I Love thy work and bid thee well!
4/16 c8 el.com.lon2003
Cuando el nuevo
4/10 c8 TeraelinII
omg please update this soon it's hilarious hahahahaha
4/5 c8 Guest
Continuarás con la fic?
4/5 c8 mattcun
i cant wait to see the next chapter
3/27 c8 jacob.d.kidder
Maybe you should let naurto learn the ability to shape shift In Japanese folklore’s nine tail fox had the ability to shape the shape shift
3/2 c8 Sarah