for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

6/3/2020 c7 Guest
I haven’t checked up on this in a while, but glad to see you back dude! This is honestly one of my favorite fan fiction on this site, it has the perfect mixture of drama, comedy and kind of action that I just LOVE. Keep doing what your doing, no rush.
5/28/2020 c7 Codathewizard
Are you going to show how the Akatsuki react to the fact that Naruto is now the new Kyuubi?
5/26/2020 c7 2Golden Light 001
Akuma why do you do this to me you start awesome story ideas that if ever exceed a 100k words would end up in tv tropes fanfic recs at the very least but you will most like never complete. So nieces I think I'm technically an uncle because my dad remarried but eh the kids are alright but I hate the grandma aka my stepmother.
5/22/2020 c7 RedDemonEye
Damm this chapter was fun to read but also hammered home that naruto can never have a normal life I feel bad for naruto not only can't he fulfil his dreams but he can never have a human family of his own nor a human wife or kids that sucks big time poor guy need some love to you know on that note i wonder how the other bijuu are going to react to naruto that's surely going to be interesting anyway keep up the good work and like always have a nice day.
5/21/2020 c7 29TheDeadGirlRisen
Now a really scary thought... Kage bunshin no jutsu. If Naruto can clone himself... *Cackles*
5/20/2020 c7 KarnageKab
Great story so far. Can’t wait to see more
5/20/2020 c1 1realfan16
As a fic veteran... I sense greatness coming from this fic...with sorrow I have to admit there's only 7 chapters TT_TT
5/20/2020 c7 fafnir1404
This story is BRILLIANT. Hope to see more of it later.
5/18/2020 c7 Guest
Great chapter. Loved it. Hope your mum's doing well.
5/18/2020 c1 Noradin
Good chapter, just maybe tone down the usage of "megaton fox" a bit. It is jarring because the term does not fit the setting at all. Chidori isn't called "Gigavolt fist" for reason.
Using it jokingly once or twice is fine, characters using it all the time like it's an widely established concept breaks immersion.
5/18/2020 c7 1LostUmbrella
Happy to hear you're better!
I'm sorry about your mom but in two weeks you'll know for sure if she's ill or not and know how to treat her, so fingers crossed.
The chapter's great by the eay, keep up the good work!
5/17/2020 c7 Reedz22
I am loving this so much. this is possibly the most unique/interesting naruto fanfic (that doesn't involve other worlds or OC's and such)I've ever read. Keep it up !
5/17/2020 c7 guest
Will you continue updating this?
5/17/2020 c7 3Greatazuredragon
This was a very good chapter, and Ino's idea was hilarious.
Nice work.
5/17/2020 c7 Shy911
This chapter was Hilarious good work!
785 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »