for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

5/16/2020 c7 NF15617
Glad to see you are back to writing again, very selfish of me but this story is one of the few stories that have Naruto as a 'normal' size kyuubi so I always look forward to updates especially now as youtube can only offer so much entertainment.
5/16/2020 c7 2CyberDragonEX
One way Naruto COULD regain a semblance of his humanity? Specialized seal and an artificial host body. Basically, take Gaara's seal -specifically the flaw that lets Shukaku possess him- and improve it to allow him to take full control over whoever/whatever he's sealed in. Then, have someone create a full, flesh and blood but mindless body -possibly using his original DNA- and seal him into it. Viola, instant human form.
5/16/2020 c7 5Lord Xantos A. Fowl
I approve of ino so much right now
5/16/2020 c7 GamerX568
This is great. I love this story.
5/16/2020 c7 mdhunter111
Great job with this chapter. Had just the right amount of melancholy and humor to be both interesting and entertaining. Though I do hope he’ll eventually be able to shrink down and regain human form, or at least a somewhat human form. Maybe have him go through a similar transformation process like Goku did in GT to become a SSJ4, but instead he turns into a taller more well built version of himself with golden fox ears and tails and blue slit eyes. Anyways, please continue with another chapter sometime soon. Looking forward to it, and have a nice weekend. :)
5/16/2020 c7 1AshKing1
considering the shadow clone jutsu divides chakra and he is made of chakra it shoud at least make him smaller
5/16/2020 c7 lucifertrust
an author that updates his stories?! finally
5/16/2020 c7 22scribe0magic
I saw from Baruto that the one tail is able to change his size, perhaps Naruto could do that? It'd be a big help for him, also i know that Biju can use at least some jutsu just watch the fight between Naruto and the one tail at the end of the invasion arc
5/16/2020 c7 xavex
Thank the lords Obito isn't paying attention to control Naruto in that state or thinks this is perfect to collect the fox later.

I like the story, so there is that as well.
5/16/2020 c7 theotakuboy
never thought this would update but thansk
5/16/2020 c7 5SamuelthegreatOO
I’m glad you’re back! I did a double take when I saw this! Thanks for updating!
5/16/2020 c7 Guest
This story is absolutely awesome so far, laughed so many times. Thanks for that
5/16/2020 c2 2BYoshi1993
Had to past this here since I’ve reviewed Chapter 7 already.

Thank you for the update! This story brings a smile to my face whenever I see the update email. The incident with Ino is still giving me giggles. I think I’ll need to give it another reread until the next update too! I hope you and your family stay safe. My best wishes for your Mom.
5/16/2020 c7 16BukkakeNoJutsu
This is amazing. Which of you summons is looking to get knotted
5/16/2020 c7 2Mark the Mark
you know with all those "bursts of chakra" I wonder how much more freaked out the other ninja villages are now. haha.
789 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »