for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

5/16/2020 c7 5Fox Boss
Poor Naruto, still I wonder how the other villages are reacting to this.
5/16/2020 c7 1Honest Lunar Raven
Hmm... well that got a bit dark there...

I wonder if Naruto's first original technique might work where the Transformation failed? The 'Sexy Jutsu' surprisingly is noted to be a completely separate technique from the Transformation, though it is listed a a 'parent' jutsu to it. The only reason I consider that it might actually work is because, well, the jutsu actually DID work for Naruto while he was in the Nine Tails Sage Mode at max power while fighting Kaguya (Reverse harem Derivative) where he likely had more Chakra in him at that moment than the Nine Tails fully unleashed would, yet the Jutsu still managed to contain all of that without falling apart...

It would be amusing if it worked, though it would obviously undermine what you seem to be going for here with this story. Could be an amusing Omake at least!
5/16/2020 c7 shukkets
nice
5/16/2020 c7 pmotana
This is really fun It's funny and sad at the same time. Great work. I wonder how over time he will handle the coming battles.

English is not my mother tongue, if my words are not satisfactory, must apologize.
5/16/2020 c7 Wolf Guard Miestwin
Thanks for the chapter, I loved it!
I wonder what will happen when Kakashi will do when he hears about the ideas of Team Asuma. After all, he DOES have a dog summon contract. :D
5/16/2020 c7 Sable Dawn
Cue Hinata looking into summons...
5/16/2020 c7 AmethystPone
Well, my country lifted most of the C-virus social restrictions and remove the last of the quarantined zones, so everything is more or less back to normal. Only with more people needing jobs and/or needing to recover from going near or outright being bankrupted.
And nice chapter...just...where is this story going?
5/16/2020 c7 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
Is the reason for the jutsu failure because of extremely shot chakra control, or change of biology where his solution is due to a certain legend kitsune’s have? (Coughshapeshifterscough)
5/16/2020 c7 Immakittybear
so happy you're doing better, and best of luck in quarantine! 3
5/16/2020 c7 barut12717
please update closely
5/16/2020 c7 3Reishin Amara
I wonder what rasengan would look like for a bijuu? Normally Naruto just makes Chakra cloak rasengans. But if Kyuubi his new average size...yikes.
5/16/2020 c7 quaker212
Thank you for the chapter.
5/16/2020 c7 4Moss Stories
Good to see this updated again!... Now I also have the image stuck in my head. XD
5/16/2020 c1 Sai55
Read chapter one, interesting story. Just one thing, please write the AN with bold letters. I didn't realize you had written "End Chapter", and was hella confused why you broke the 4th wall for a while.
5/16/2020 c7 6Zyber Elthone
Yeah, Ino isn't going to live down that she considered using a Summoning Clan as a Call Girl service for for a megaton fox (bijuu). I'm pretty sure if the Inuzuka or Kakashi actually asked their summoning companions about the possibility, they'd probably have their contract called into question if not outright killed (but maybe the whole rivalry between dogs and foxes isn't as strong as the rivalry between cats and dogs?), and I'm sure it'd be quite the hay colored needle in a hay stack to find the scroll for the Fox Clan. Plus, scarring Naruto with realizing that his human mind has to resort to bestiality regardless that his body is that of a megaton fox, if he even agrees to the Call Girl... he might want to actually discuss this at some point, because it would save a lot of effort (and whatever actual price) of bothering to 'get' one for him if he's going to just (try to) reject the option when it's in front of him. That could have just as much fallout as trying to even get the Call Girl to start with... This is what happens when you consider crack seriously.

But thank you, this gave me a great first laugh of the day/morning/since-waking-up-half-an-hour-earlier, which was all the better after Naruto's breakdown, which in regards to this story, I was actually kinda glad to see. Naruto's stubborn, so I could see him potentially going a month or two by sheer grit and denial as long as there weren't any outside triggers; having him breakdown sooner means the mending can start sooner, the village is forced to at least hear him behaving human as well as what it cost him to become a megaton fox, and he's not bottling it up, which I would imagine could end a hundred thousand times worse with a bijuu involved compared to when a human reaches 'critical mass'. I think it would sound something like 'imari' or 'explosion!'.
789 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »