for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

5/16/2020 c7 ArashiNokitsune
Thumbs up to this chapter from somber to comedy, I’m wondering will naruto have to be sealed in to a Jinchuuriki at some point?
5/16/2020 c7 8The Keeper of Worlds
I am beyond damn loving this and it cheers me up each time to get a new chapter! Easily one of my favs for this series so far. Hope things clear up for you at home.
5/5/2020 c8 0 Realities
You deserve more from life. I hope everything gets better for you.
5/3/2020 c7 Guest
Don’t be too down on yourself. This story alone has shown you can walk with enough strength to do more than by. The passing of someone close is hard, but know that your grandma probably wouldn’t want you depressed. Just think about what her reply would be towards your depression of her passing. That sort of has helped me in the past.
5/3/2020 c1 Guest
Amazing story. Do continue your potential for the future of fanfiction to stop being so cancerous weighs now on your shoulders.
5/2/2020 c8 kekbekmekflekwek
You already said you had one set up, years ago. So good job literally just lying and trying to get people back here to see if you've continued this abandoned story, only to see yet another problem has arisen. How is it every single FFNet author that abandons a story has the exact same problem as the others, and also this many times? It's something that should be brought up and studied, because this is crazy.
4/20/2020 c8 2Dauth12345
Good luck
4/14/2020 c8 Fire kingdom 18
Take it easy thank you for making this fan fiction is so much fun. Sorry for your loss. I can not wait for the Akatsuki reaction it will be so funny.
4/12/2020 c4 battlecruiser03
Well if trying NOT to disturb us puny humans and their buildings made things boring well MAYBE he could as if a mock village could be built for the purpose of him going Godzilla on it just to amuse himself would probably work.
4/8/2020 c5 lara5170
This is interesting and I'm enjoying reading it. I'm hoping that Naruto can't be controlled by a sharingan of it is only a matter of time before Tobi or Itachi make an attempt. I'm also hoping he can't be absorbed into the statue because if everything about him is the same as the original Kyubi then his time free is only temporary. It would be cool if he had met his parents chakra representations of got their skills. A megaton fox with space time jutsu and chains is interesting.
4/6/2020 c8 reptoholic
Hope you come back in the future
4/6/2020 c7 reptoholic
I'll keep,you in my prayers
4/6/2020 c6 reptoholic
Awwwwwww
4/6/2020 c5 reptoholic
Lmfao
4/6/2020 c4 reptoholic
Love it. Hope he can transform smaller
794 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »