for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

Aww
4/6/2020 c1 reptoholic
Haha
3/26/2020 c8 ManticoreBlues
hope you feel better and all that...
3/21/2020 c8 Guest
Sorry about your grandma. Take care, and good luck.
3/13/2020 c7 Fnaflord1000
Thank you for the amazing story, I'm sorry for your loss I personally have lost family members close to me and I have a feeling I know how you feel, I hope you get back on your feet soon just remember this no one is truly dead as long as you keep them in your heart because by doing this they live on through you.
3/11/2020 c8 5Lord Xantos A. Fowl
good luck my dude.
I only have a little spare income, but I can send a bit of it with my prayers
good luck.
3/10/2020 c8 3Lord-Chrono
You need to focus on your real life issues first before any of these stories no matter what people say.

Talk to your family and remember happy times you shared together instead of thinking that you’ll never share good moments again remember they will be watching over you even if you can’t see them.

Those we love are never truly gone, there with us every day in our hearts!
3/9/2020 c3 17sky
now, let me just say this now, I'm not a fan of Naruto. Never have been. just not something i was interested in. however, i had a close friend who was very obsessed with it so i know quite a bit about what happened.

I found this little, right now, story because i had the sudden mental itch of, "what would happen if naruto got turned into a nine tail?". some author i had been following happened to have this particular story in their favorites.

I clicked and have thus enjoyed it very very much. i am now curious as to how this will effect everything and to see how far you go.

in short, I love it.
3/9/2020 c8 Guest
Best of luck in the future. Hope you're doing alright now.
3/9/2020 c5 Guest
Lmao pls tell me Naruto announces to the whole village whenever he sees or hears Jiraiya peeking in revenge. For like a month or something XD
3/9/2020 c7 1ShadowRealmComics
Sry to hear about your grandmother. I know the feeling for I am the last of my family group. Father, mother, and three brothers are all dead. Just look up and be strong.
3/8/2020 c3 Guest
I'm laughing so much at this
3/8/2020 c2 Guest
That awkward moment when Gaara singing that childish song is less believable than Naruto turning into the new Kyuubi.
3/8/2020 c8 2blackwolfgirl88
Oh honey I'm so sorry for your loss. I was in a similar position my self. I helped care for my grandmother off and on for 18 years im only 31. The last five years she required even more intensive care and help. I only worked small jobs like pet sitting, house sitting, helping a neighbor to move ect so my schedule would stay open and I could care for her. I'm not sure of your situation but I had my mother and uncle to help so we would take shifts. When she finally passed the past August it was awful, it was an end to all her plans, my entire life had revolved around her, I didn't and still don't know if I'm honest what to do. You have to take baby steps. Find a job any job even if it's sucky to help you get on your feet and maybe find a new direction and to help get you out of your head. You don't have to keep this job but the it's the first step to caring for you. Maybe find some small thing to look forward to. It really does help. It doesn't have to be big. Just find the happy in something. I won't lie it's going to be hard, it's going to suck. I still start crying in the store when I find something she loved on sale. I won't tell you it will be alright, that time heals all wounds, or any of that trite bullshit people say at times like these because it's lies and it doesn't help. You are going to feel what you feel. There is no set time for grieving. Just try to take care of yourself, try to get your basic needs covered that's a good first goal, after that the way forward might be a little easier to see. Give your self permission to cry, scream, break a dish what ever will help you. I'm sorry if this is a little rambling so to break it down 1. You are allowed grief, there is no set time for it. 2. At the same time care for yourself and get your basic needs covered. Things may look a little clearer after that.
794 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »