for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

10/27/2020 c3 1Murderleo38
un zorro hecho de chakra puro puede orinar? la ultima vez que revise, los seres hechos de chakra... son hechos de chakra, sin ningún órgano que les permita defecar
10/27/2020 c3 Giorgiorgio
Jesus, the shikatema innuendoes are too much, I'm done with this shit
10/27/2020 c8 11Dimension Distorter
ALRIGHT! I wondered how long until word got out that the Nine-Tails has been let out and just chillin'. Strangely, I feel that giving Naruto the unobstructed powers of Kurama is monstrous in the sense that, well...Naruto's powers of adaptability are unreal. Learning an A-Rank jutsu in a single night is one thing. Learning the Rasengan in a week is another. And now he's got all of these new powers to play with!

...Also, biggest highlight of the story so far. Naruto's "tree thumping" XD! He should probably try to reign that in when he's got more privacy HAHAHA!
10/26/2020 c1 19Scott the Wanderer
I was just thinking about poor Naruto and missing Ramen. Maybe some kind Genjutsu Mistress will experiment with a Genjutsu that makes the target think they are eating some lovely Ichiraku ramen. I imagine a few kunoichi would learn that to help out the friendly new Kyuubi.
10/26/2020 c2 KakeruPB
After reading this again I hope Naruto get's to goto Kusa to meet Shiroyasha and Yo. I feel like they would all hit it off great and Yo seeing tht Kyuubi isn't malevolent would want to get to know Naruto.
10/26/2020 c8 2GM10
I'm hoping to see more of the Konohamaru squad later.
10/26/2020 c8 19Scott the Wanderer
Well it seems one of the Akatsuki has brains.
10/26/2020 c8 1LostUmbrella
Glad to see you back!
Nice chapter, I'm curious to see where this goes :)
10/25/2020 c8 Guest
nice
10/25/2020 c8 CrimsonSylvan
Eh frankly I'd say Naruto has the right to be as sarcastic and cheeky as he wants. After all it's not everyday you get turned into a giant fox with 9 tails. Until he figures out how to condense his entire body down when he attempts a transformation to look human he's kinda stuck without even having a roof over his head. Being able to hear everyone's conversations and other activities is also probably not helping. Along with not being able to get nearly enough Ramen to even get a single serving his size would require also not helping his situation. I mean seriously he'd need like a lake sized bowl and I doubt anyone is gonna be able to cover the sheer cost of the dish.
10/25/2020 c8 Lord Mortensen
Great Chapter! Please update it soon!
10/25/2020 c8 5Hoguie
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Still the best Naruto fanfiction ever.
10/25/2020 c8 19KuronoDono12
Cool chapter...Not sure why but for some reason while reading the Akatsuki portion I had the sudden image of Naruto wielding Kisame's sword Samehada...Though the kicker being that since Naruto is the new Kyuubi the sword would grow to the appropriate size to fit him...Just picture Kyuubi-Naruto wielding Samehada fighting something like the Juubi.
10/25/2020 c8 3Sefera
Very Good! As always! I look forward to more :)
10/25/2020 c8 Trom
Indeed. I did enjoy this.
Don’t know where you are going with it, but I hope to enjoy the ride til you get there.
Thanks for the story.