for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

10/25/2020 c8 Guest
nice
10/25/2020 c8 CrimsonSylvan
Eh frankly I'd say Naruto has the right to be as sarcastic and cheeky as he wants. After all it's not everyday you get turned into a giant fox with 9 tails. Until he figures out how to condense his entire body down when he attempts a transformation to look human he's kinda stuck without even having a roof over his head. Being able to hear everyone's conversations and other activities is also probably not helping. Along with not being able to get nearly enough Ramen to even get a single serving his size would require also not helping his situation. I mean seriously he'd need like a lake sized bowl and I doubt anyone is gonna be able to cover the sheer cost of the dish.
10/25/2020 c8 Lord Mortensen
Great Chapter! Please update it soon!
10/25/2020 c8 5Hoguie
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Still the best Naruto fanfiction ever.
10/25/2020 c8 19KuronoDono12
Cool chapter...Not sure why but for some reason while reading the Akatsuki portion I had the sudden image of Naruto wielding Kisame's sword Samehada...Though the kicker being that since Naruto is the new Kyuubi the sword would grow to the appropriate size to fit him...Just picture Kyuubi-Naruto wielding Samehada fighting something like the Juubi.
10/25/2020 c8 3Sefera
Very Good! As always! I look forward to more :)
10/25/2020 c8 Trom
Indeed. I did enjoy this.
Don’t know where you are going with it, but I hope to enjoy the ride til you get there.
Thanks for the story.
10/25/2020 c8 ArashiNokitsune
You should have naruto discover the tailed beast ball, then again if he tried to make a rasengan well ... yea...
10/25/2020 c8 Joker Solomon Kane
I reread this story in the first chapter you put down Kushina survived having the Kyubi unsealed from her the question is. Is Kushina live in a coma or did she just up and abandoned Naruto because of the Kyubi sealed in him or is she dead? Loved the new chapter it’s getting good and more funnier
10/25/2020 c8 BarkingFox
You keep updating just after I wait long enough I start thinking it’s abandoned again, could I ask that you PLEASE make a schedule? Even if it’s once every three months or something, regular and known update plans would be GREATLY appreciated.

As it stands, I continue to enjoy the series, though it seems people are starting to realize the truth so it will probably getting a bit more serious from her on out, interested to see where it goes . . . whenever the next update is at least
10/25/2020 c8 xbox432
Well, despite his situation, at least Naruto is being shown that there are still people who care about him. That's got to mean a lot to the lonely boy. Though considering how close they were shown to be in canon I'm a bit curious if Teuchi and Ayami will visit him, or have a conversation with him from where they are... They are pretty much the only positive interaction Naruto has ever had with normal villagers after all. Eh, at least he got a visit from his fanclub? LoL, those kids were adorable. Not to mention brave. Not many kids their age would go up to something that big and scary looking, despite knowing he is/was a friend. Then again, I guess it's not that surprising. What kid WOULDN'T have dreams of riding into battle atop someone as awesome looking as Naruto?
10/25/2020 c8 5SamuelthegreatOO
Yay! An update! Surely Itachi isn't going to ACTUALLY try to control Naruto, right?
10/25/2020 c8 1DarkKayser
I like this story
10/25/2020 c8 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. The interactions between Naruto, Tsunade, and Jiraya was amusing to read with how the three of them were conversing on where Naruto should go if he wants to practice any sort of jutsus or break down without destroying the landscape. Very interesting that he can self clean himself and was the envy of every female. It would seem news travels fast with Akatsuki and Earth Country knowing about Naruto's new status as the Kyuubi and it will be interesting to read what they have planned with this knowledge. Earth Country also knows about Naruto's identity as well and hopefully old grudges don't come up to trying to attack Naruto. It was an amusing and endearing meeting with the Konohamaru squad as they aren't scared of him and talked to him like normal. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
10/25/2020 c8 narutouzumaki9718
I can't wait to see how the akatsuki plan to bring back the 10 tails now... on that note of him being easy to find is he going to get a Jinchuriki?
789 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »