for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

9/26/2015 c1 2Mangahero18
These types of stories are rare but I really like them.
9/17/2015 c1 Neo Kage Bunshin
Orochimaru is a scientist, he sees thing he doesn't understand as a challenge, so when something doesn't go his way he will want to find out why. The only time he would get mad is when he wants to study something and knows he can't.
9/15/2015 c1 4ClownWhosFeelnDown
Interesting. update soon
9/5/2015 c1 92detrametal
Well, I haven't read many Naruto fics but this one is something that I'm actually going to enjoy reading, a giant fox...I hesitate to even wonder what the other beasts are gonna think...
9/5/2015 c1 dpdj1
Hmm, i really like this take on the fusion stories.
9/4/2015 c1 Vanster X
Seems like this'll be a good read, looking forward to the next chapter.
9/4/2015 c1 Guest
I'm... Actually quite interested to see what happens next. This is pretty good so far.
9/4/2015 c1 retreaver
All I can really say is good job! there are barely any stories that have Naruto become the actual Kyuubi. I cannot wait to see this story progress.
9/4/2015 c1 jonale.fm
ok it caught my attention and must say im pleased to have read this fic
9/4/2015 c1 wjohncraig07
Great first chapter, looking forward to reading more :)

Your story is a similar concept to A Big Problem - s/10946111/1/A-Big-Problem , So you may wish to get some inspiration from that.
9/4/2015 c1 Althalus57
Nice first chapter for a new story. I must admit to see kakashi troll a little with konoha one way or another and to see the elders' reaction to this new development i.e. will they want to seal him even f they do not have an Uzumaki in the village? Will they be afraid? Will they take it in stride for the greater good of their village? Will they try to plot and be screwd cause Naruto can now feel bad intents with his new Kyuubi powers? so yeah really eager to read the following chapters when you publish it n this site (at your own pace)
9/4/2015 c1 Guest
How you going about this story? It looks complicated. Can't even transform poor guy! its nice though
9/4/2015 c1 Drazili
Good concept, great first chapter, makes me want to read more
9/4/2015 c1 6JAIMOL
A sensational story. I'm wanting to know as continuous, the beginning has been very promising.
9/4/2015 c1 Guest
Don't take too long with the next chapter!
782 « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »