for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

10/25/2020 c8 Draegoon
this story as always is a treat and i love it.
10/25/2020 c8 1Mochimaddness
:D anther chaper! it was great as always the sarcasm makes me happy lol.
10/25/2020 c7 T-B-R
Lol, Ino go find that summon contract!~
10/25/2020 c8 RedDemonEye
Ha this chapter was awesome and funny as hell it was interesting to see how the rest of the worlds reactions to him and we still have to see the other villages reactions as well that being said I can't wait to see more because canon has been officially derailed so you have free rain to go wild and I'm all for it so keep up the good work and like always have a nice day. P.s Stay safe!
10/25/2020 c8 Guest
OH THIS WAS absolutely MAGNIFICENT! I CANNAE SAY HOW MUCH IVE MISSED YOUR MARVELOUS WORK!
10/25/2020 c8 Ryu wolf
Great job with this chapter nicely done
10/25/2020 c8 2pichu missionary
Yay an update! Liking the dialogues between Naruto and others. Also, will Naruto ever learn how to shrink himself. I can imagine him just chilling on top of Kakashi's head as he walks around the village.
10/25/2020 c8 SPark681
Hmm, an interesting chapter anyways keep up the great work!
10/25/2020 c8 shukkets
Nice!
10/25/2020 c8 86KristinalUzumakiPrime23
nice chapter that last bit was FUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY!
10/25/2020 c8 7raw666
Well, good job, and keep up the excellent work.
10/25/2020 c8 Statess
I love this chapter so much!
10/25/2020 c8 Joker555888
I wonder how long Naruto will stick around Konoha after the plot of the show considering that's he immortal now. Will he stick around the village as a sort of guardian for a few decades or centuries or wander off after his friends die? I realize that this story will almost certainly not venture into that territory, but it's certainly interesting to think about.
10/25/2020 c8 4MythplacedLogic
Hahaha! Get used to sneezing a lot Naruto, that state of affairs is practically permanent now.
10/25/2020 c8 1R-king 93