for Friendly Neighborhood Nine-Tails

7/15/2020 c7 19Scott the Wanderer
I just had this image of Naruto tagging along to the Land of Demons to make a permanent end to the issue there.

Shion: You brought the Kyuubi to protect me? Isn't that overkill?
Sakura: Actually he just followed us.
Naruto: I figured a Demon should be a decent challenge.
7/13/2020 c7 Xethesis
I really hope to see more of this, it's an interesting concept
7/6/2020 c7 1Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew
oof poor Naruto This is still one of my most favorite fics to read
7/3/2020 c7 JFJ123
This latest chapter has got to be my favorite of them all. I Found it really funny when Ino came up with the idea of getting a summon for naruto to have some fun with. And I think you did a really good job leading up to Naruto’s breakdown. Great story! Can't wait for more!
7/1/2020 c7 NeverEnderMan
I like this.
7/1/2020 c7 15sleepyhobo10
Omg I love this story, I really hope you continue it!
6/21/2020 c7 1kommiecorr
Maybe the normal Transformation Jutsu didn't work, but it'd be hilarious if the Sexy no Jutsu and/or the Shadow Clone Jutsu did. I figure one big requirement for the Basic 3 is Chakra control and Naruto's just got destroyed. But the Shadow Clone Jutsu just uses up a huge chunk (and would it make a Kyubi clone or is it mental image and therefore a human!Naruto?) and some think that Sexy no Jutsu would be a full-body transformation rather than an illusion.

Mainly bring it up because I see Naruto doing the Shadow Clone Jutsu and doubling the population of the planet with just himself.
6/19/2020 c7 silverthepast
I hope you're doing well, and thank you for continuing to update this fic. I was originally thinking that you should probably add a little bit more light hearted things in this fanfic, especially on Narruto's side of things like maybe just more smiles, more ways to probably have more activities for Narruto to do while stuck in Kyuubi form. And I also have a question for you! A request if you will. Can you possibly do a similar situation with Tails from the Sonic The Hedgehog series? Reason why I ask is that well, Tails has a far different personallity then Narruto (which I could be wrong considering I know little to nothing about this... show? It's a show right? Or anime?) But yeah, Tails has a more of a kind personallity at the same time shy but brave character, so seeing him thrown for this situation in mind can lead up to an interesting results. I'd say Tails would be more fearful if this were to happen. Anyway can you please do something like that. If you have information on the series (which I hope you do). But if you can't, that's okay. I'd only be somewhat disappointed. As long as you continue updating this fic until it's completed, with a lot more friendly vibes later on. Hope you're alright and safe, and I'll review when you update! Have a good day or night!
6/14/2020 c7 Guest
This is pretty good
6/14/2020 c7 Anonymoose
I'm sorry about your life right now, you can do it!
6/11/2020 c7 Zentari2238
...

That was simply bad.
6/10/2020 c7 HeavyAlchemist
thank you very much for the chapter, it was well done and gave me quite the chuckle
6/8/2020 c7 11demonzone2571
can't wait for more
6/7/2020 c7 Cerue Leanne Dawn
Funny story
6/6/2020 c7 pwtcmcneil
could the inuzuka beast-human clone work? or if not that, something based on it?
785 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »