for My Lost Memories

5/20/2020 c1 Guest
when you say magic using myrmidon, that’s just a tactitian!
2/14/2019 c11 Guest
You done goofed lucina and robin
2/14/2019 c7 Guest
Emm shouted he’s my boyfriend. I died from laughter because it was just too awkward and had to pause for half an hour.
9/12/2018 c35 2Mark the Mark
We may never refined this epilogue, knowing this the story will still stay with me.
6/1/2018 c5 Guest
Oh this story is so fluffy I'm gonna die! I love it
P.S. I clicked on this story because my name happens to be Matthew too.
3/3/2018 c35 Broken Sofa
Amazing story enough said
1/28/2018 c1 Therysinx
Robin or nothing man
7/19/2017 c10 Guest
YuyymymyyymmyyyyymymyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhmhhyhmhyhyhhmhhhhhhmhmyyhhhmmhmmhyhhmyhhhhhhmhhyhymmhyhyhhhmyhyhhhhmyymhmymhmhmmmhmhmyyymmmhyhyhymhhhhhhmhmhhmhhhhhhhmhhIIt It like other apps let o,ol a
5/1/2017 c35 1whitefri2z
Wow.
I'll be honest. At first, I throught that story was going to suck. I mean, the avatar's name wasn't Robin, and he was a myrmidon with knowledge of magic ? Just a way to make a SI Gary-Stu, I throught. But I started on the story, thinking the only thing I could lost was a few minutes.

Then, the story progressed, as I saw the romance and the story progress, I liked it. Good writing, and characters with emotions had made the story more interesting. No longer I throught about Robin, or Matthew, as a Self-Insert : Only another name for Robin.

Naomi was honestly a good idea for the daughter of Emmeryn. I liked it very much. Of course, she seemed like a Self-insert as first - But I see them everywhere - but I quickly understood she was nowhere at the level of Mary-sueess than in-game Morgan. So I dropped the idea.

All in all, the spotpass characters apparitions was very well made, and their integration in the story very well made. I only have one regret about this story : There's still no epilogue ! And I really want it ... Not that I want to force you. After all, the conclusion was very good as it is.

AAAAANYWAY, all of that to say even against the odds, i liked this story very much, and it's a really good ending so far. Not much to say now, but I loved it very much.
9/4/2016 c35 Erebus13
Man, it's sad to see this story come to an end. Sure there might be an epilogue down the line, but even so it's great that it's able to stand on it's own without one.

I appreciate the thanks but you are the one that makes the story worth reading. I picked up this story because Emmeryn was a character I wished my avatar could have supported with before she became a spotpass character. There was so much potential in this pairing and since it's such a rare pairing it was a given that I'd follow this.

Anyway I look forward to seeing where you go from here my friend.

Keep on writing.
8/29/2016 c35 Greyjedi449t
I can only say one thing… Thank you for writing this. It is very well written plot-wise and much fun to read.
There was a few grammar problems, but they are easy overlooked and doesn't take away from the story.

Looking forward to the epilogue :)
8/5/2016 c34 Erebus13
Oh man it's making me sad knowing that the story is almost over. Yeah unless Emm gets all her memories back she wouldn't be able to handle the politics by herself. Glad that she's getting most of them back though. It was nice getting some more interaction between Morgan and her mother but Naomi was noticeably absent for me until Matt came back. Also Emm being somewhat angry at Matt's disappearance was very well done, especially seeing as he was the largest part of her life after she lost her memories. I'm looking forward to a traditional wedding myself. I was laughing at the idea of some Plegians traveling to see the wedding but having them get mistaken for an invasion force considering how large it would be haha. I hope they get a boy this time as well, Matt needs one more male on his side so he's not completely outnumbered.

Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter. Obviously write whichever story your in the mood to after this one; I found a few robin/sumia stories that I've been rereading.
7/10/2016 c34 Greyjedi449t
Great chapter. Well done on how Emmeryn would react to Robins return.

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
6/23/2016 c33 Erebus13
I apologize for takin so long to review this chapter; work has been getting kind of hectic so I decided to go back and read this story from the beginning again. I love reading about Emm's parenting as I do find her to be the most motherly of all the female characters in the game. I hope to see Matt/Robin again soon; can't keep a lady waiting.

Anyway after going through the story again I remember you saying something about an Avatar/Sumia story you've written. Personally I'd like to see that as Sumia is my second favorite (non spotpass) romance option for Robin after Tiki. I've seen only a few stories with Sumia and they always seem great to read because they just seem like a more natural couple to me than most of Robin's romances. Or Chrom's for that matter.

Anyway can't wait to see how this story eventually wraps up.
6/1/2016 c33 William
Thanks for the chapter. Eagerly awaiting the next one. Really liked that noble snob getting what he deserved.
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »