for A Glimpse into Hell

5/12/2019 c1 Anonymous
This story is great so far, I do hope you’ll continue the story.
4/6/2019 c1 6Alyss Penedo
This hurts so bad and I kind of want more but also I'm terrified of where the story would go :O
4/17/2018 c1 zzzjem
HNNNNNGGGG.

YOUR BLACK FLAMES SERIES IS A GIFT FROM HEAVEN. i've always played with the idea "what if kaito is black org?" LIKE, HE'S PRACTICALLY THR BEST ASSET THERE IS. HE HAS THE MOTIVE TO BE ONE (murdered father and all that) I always imagine, what if Kaito had been younger when he found out his dad was killed? He could have easily downspiralled into vengeance esp depending on the person who revealed it to him. I've always though he'd a lil mad. There's a certain, thin line between genius and insanity, afterall. And I always liked reading fics that are not scared to walk that line because it just makes Kaito so muuuuch fun to write and I applaud you for doing it! 3 I am going to wait for this series to be updated and completed (tho only if u plan on continuing it and i'm not trying to pressure u or anything sorry)

But this would make interactions with shinichi/conan really interesting in the uptake. Because kaito now doesnt care who he hurts or kill aaaaa i love love to imagine where you go with this fic. Thanj you so much for sharing it! Your writing style is a blessing 3
11/4/2017 c1 117Tatrin
Obviously Conan's starring. Hopefully there'll be confrontations leading to their eradication
10/7/2017 c1 ochan
Oooooh. Wow evil Kaito is evil! I love how you wrote this. I wonder how they would get back home?
8/7/2016 c1 6Smiley-Nami
This is interesting. Continue when you can.
1/14/2016 c1 5Azurame Neve
You should. It's interesting! UPDATE SOON, PLEASE AUTHOR-SAN~!
12/28/2015 c1 Shun Haneul
this sounds interesting!
12/12/2015 c1 ninja dragon16
por favor sigue el fic esta muy bueno
11/15/2015 c1 PixelSea
You should really continue this, the plot is really cool :D
11/3/2015 c1 LLL
Please continue! I thought that your Black Flames story was awe-inspiring, but I can tell that this will turn out to be equal to, if not better than, the best Detective Conan fanfictions out there. I'm praying for the Kaito everyone knows and loves, while begging the other Kaito not to mess up that universe too badly. I can't wait until you post more chapters, keep up the good work!
10/13/2015 c1 djksiw
LOVE IT! BO!Kaito is the best! I'd love to see more of BO!Kaito POV, having him work with Gin! It could be like a spin-off or sequel of Black Flames! It might be interesting to see innocent Kaito change too. But omg, killer Kaito is so... XD Can't wait to see if you write more! :D
10/12/2015 c1 15armysugakookie
OMGOMGOMFOMOMG OMFG THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD!
Please i beg of u please continue!
One think i have problem with is the constant switching btw kaito and BO-Kaito. It'd be cool if you can put "BO-Kaito's POV" before the switch
10/12/2015 c1 Itacat
This is a really great fic and I can see so many great possibilities playing out from this. Please continues as I'd love to see more of both Kaito's and their interactions with their respective new worlds. I adore your version of BO Kaito and am really fascinated to see more of his character or what kind of madness he might cause for out regular DCMK cast then what of canon Kaito who has to deal with his AU past. I'm really wondering how he would adjust or what BO world's Shinichi is like. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more from you if you decide to continue
10/6/2015 c1 2Moranx3
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE THIS IS AN EFFIN GOOD IDEA, I LOVE IT! Omigosh I'm hyperventilating... I can't wait... This is so interesting, so unique, creative, and special! I love this, and I'm soooo excited to read the next chapter!

100000/10! :D