for Illumination

12/17/2019 c1 5Mzuark
It's nice to read stories that aren't just retreads of the DS1 storyline or Artorias wank.
7/17/2018 c1 Guest
The funny thing about Licia is that she doesn't even believe what she's peddling. When we learn about her being a scam artist we also soon learn that she was just as happy to screw over the church she claims to represent after she'd gained their trust. I'm surprised she even remembers that overly dramatic prayer of hers.
4/11/2017 c1 Well holy shit
I did infact summon you once
3/20/2016 c1 5Warden of Lore
would ta kindly produce more tales of Malius adventures in drangleic
1/28/2016 c1 Rosminn
I usually don't read stories like this but I thoroughly enjoyed this. I think it would be interesting if this story was continued.
9/27/2015 c1 Kyle Chaulklin
Liked the Yin & Yang concept of this Story. The suprise Kiss was a nice touch as well :)

Though I'm a little sad that their's only one page... Maybe you'll continue?

Until then, I'm going to leave this as "Good" for now :)
9/21/2015 c1 3Captain Petey
I hope that u eventually do write another chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the good work.
9/13/2015 c1 1mikewaverunner13
Woah! Normally I don't read one shots cause I like to keep reading, but this was great. But I want more. More. More. Please more.
9/6/2015 c1 Guest
10/10. Awesome oneshot.
Can't say much more. I just fucking love this !
9/6/2015 c1 2Drakeblood
Nice job with this dude really, even though this is a one shot story I still feel put to shame by the shear amount you can write while still keeping it funny and the amount at all, its really cool that you added more to the merchants through the interactions they have with the chosen undead.