for Where Angels Fear to Tread

5/3/2016 c9 MissieK
I was thinking of this story. Hoping that you haven't abandoned and will update soom
12/9/2015 c9 BlueSky
Jasper is so sweet! I hope to see more of Liam though.
12/8/2015 c9 68Mileycfan4eva
Love her defending her sister and brother to the queen at the end but shall the queen listen? That we shall see. Would love more interaction between Helena and Eleanor.
12/8/2015 c9 Luna967
Loved how Abby put Helena in her place at the end. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/1/2015 c8 Mileycfan4eva
Nice can't wait for more.
11/29/2015 c8 Luna967
Every chapter gets better and better. Loved the Jasper/Abby scene, but the way you have also incorporated season 2 into it is perfect!
11/29/2015 c8 MissieK
Ooo. I like the Jasper/Abby stuff. Would love some more Abby/Leni scenes. Keep writing, so good.
11/28/2015 c6 Mileycfan4eva
Great ending.
10/3/2015 c5 Mileycfan4eva
Nice chapter wish the queen wasn't so horrible to Leni.
9/21/2015 c4 MISSIEk
I LOVE that! Giving Cyrus and Helena what they deserve. I can't wait to see her take over and hopefully form a relationship with Liam and Eleanor(who I believe are her bro/sis). Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/20/2015 c4 Mileycfan4eva
Nice chapter hope there's more interacting between Eleanor and Her Mum soon.
9/13/2015 c3 Mileycfan4eva
Eleanor and Liam will never be the same. This will be grand can't wait to see the queens reaction.
9/8/2015 c2 Mileycfan4eva
Excellent chapter can't wait for chapter three. Loved how they worked together to get it open.
9/8/2015 c2 Guest
"Clap, Clap, Clap" Loved chapter 2, can't wait for more.
9/6/2015 c1 MISSIEk
Oooo. I love it! She's about to bring down the House of Hendrige for sure. But Liam and Len certainly need the help. Update soon!
16 Page 1 2 Next »