for Into the Woods

10/14/2018 c1 avieryfriend
I love this story, I like the way that Face saved the little boy, he may come across as self-centered but he is really one of the most selfless people on the team...and how the team always cares for each other and looks after each other, they have a very strong bond and yes they argue like crazy but that's what most families do and really that's what they are... is family.

Sweet moment when Murdock wants to lay in bed with Face to get him warm and how BA always grumbles about Face and Murdock, but he is always there to protect the guys and to help out in any way possible. Hannibal is a strong leader and he has a lot of conviction about doing the right thing and looking after his team.
7/29/2015 c1 58Catalina Leigh
Ha! That ending was perfect! Your writing is good. You do a good job keeping the team in character. Well done.
7/31/2014 c1 6GreyGregory14
Nice work! This is one of my favorite A-Team fanfics. The descriptions were great - I felt like I was actually inside Marc's cabin. You have a good balance between plot and character moments, and you created sympathy for Face and BA's injuries without melodrama. Marc and Sacha were well-developed and likeable side characters, and setting the story in Canada was cool. This story felt like it would be a good Season 3 episode. Strong, balanced writing made it a fun read. Good job.
10/14/2009 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
Ugg hit delete. HAd something better before.

I love when Hannibal made the comment when he tucked FAce and Murdock in bed.

Wow Face speaks french. I love him and Sacha together. And when Hannibal woke up and Sacha was there with his pig.

I think Face mighty of felt a bit bad that BA was out of it for so long. Like it was his fault since Ba carried him. It kinda showed when Face went to check on him and give him so milk. Ba asked if he was ok and Face just hide his emotions and put if "mask" back on.
7/3/2007 c1 6Wildfire's Flame
Giggles. Very very nice. I loved that Face got hurt and I loved that Murdock held him like a giant teddy bear. Giggles. The imagery was just great. I felt bad for BA there for a moment. I thought that there might be something more wrong than him simply overdoing it. Grins. And the last line is just perfect Hannibal. As well as the lines about him being on the Jazz. giggles. I loved this show when I was kid and it still makes me smile when I see it. Great work. ^_^
10/17/2003 c1 Stormyrose
:-) Loving it!
9/3/2003 c1 spitz
A great adventure...I loved the places you chose to use (so close to home..haha) ...Very well written, good description and action. Very good characterization...I loved it! Thanks for posting it up for people to read.
5/1/2003 c1 shay
Really good story, pacing a bit awkward tho' I can't quote areas.
3/26/2003 c1 James Allen
EXCELLENT
3/21/2003 c1 120Deana
That was excellent! Great job! :)
2/25/2003 c1 6NSW
this is great!
2/7/2003 c1 23challengerspet
Oh this was a great fic! I especially love the ending too funny.
1/7/2003 c1 Mercury's Winter
*standing ovation* Very well done :D Lots of fine detail, the action was good as well as the character interaction. Thank you for a great fic!
1/3/2003 c1 lori
I loved your story. You should write some more like this.
1/1/2003 c1 1Karen Faye
You did such a great job with this story. I hope to read more of your work.