for More Than You Know

4/24/2016 c4 ILoveGeorgeEads
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
4/23/2016 c4 aishiteru naru
cool
4/23/2016 c4 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
3/31/2016 c3 Angel4EverLostInLife
More please!
I hope Mac and amaryllis can fix their relationship with each other.
3/8/2016 c3 Guest
interesting story, hope you plan to continue
2/3/2016 c3 7Falling Right Side-Up
Aww, I really like the premise of the plot, but I wish we could have seen more of how Don and Amaryllis had actually grown closer rather than quick explanatory scenes :(. And it would have been neat to see how Mac would have come to know Amaryllis and his thoughts about her before finding out she's his daughter (then we could have seen the remarkable change in his point of view). Anyways, hope you update soon!
12/21/2015 c3 Kachie
Update update can't wait to see more please update soon
12/21/2015 c3 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
12/21/2015 c3 gingin1975
Great chapter, so glad you updated. Is she going to tell them about magic soon, or are they going to find out accidentally? Hopefully they'll know soon! Can't wait for more!
12/21/2015 c3 1Carly Carnations
I think I had given up on there ever being another Harry Potter and CSI: NY crossover and then I saw this and was very happy. I love that she and Danny continued contact and she and Don are adorable together.
12/20/2015 c3 2ptl4ever419
Love it, although a little upset with how childish Mac acted to be honest, glad he got some sense knocked into him
12/20/2015 c3 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
11/19/2015 c2 frogger94
Please please update this story I want to know what happens next.
11/16/2015 c2 Alex2975
Write more please!
10/26/2015 c2 NicoleR85
I love the story. Please update soon.
44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »