for Now I lay me down to sleep

1/26/2018 c5 Bamagirlforever
Awesome chapter but I wish you were finished story
1/17/2016 c3 23Cheyennes
As for your comment about cliffhangers, I hate them too but they give so much material for fanfiction. Really enjoying your take and what will happen next.
11/11/2015 c5 Guest
Very dramatic! Poor Tom and the gilt he feels
11/11/2015 c5 jj
nice, please update soon.
11/11/2015 c5 Jordan
Really good! I don't know if I'm bad at reading in between the lines, but was Michener into Rachel? Couldn't tell, but still very good!
11/12/2015 c5 jejecarolbessa
Very interesting the flashback parts, they make the story work very nicely, hope that Rachel survives here and in the series ( crossing fingers haha), pleeeeease update soon, looking forward to know Tom and Rachel fate's
11/11/2015 c5 43tmtcltb
Awesome chapter with Rachel thinking back to being under guard on the ship and then receiving a pardon. And Rachel was totally right that the crew was on her side as far as the Neils thing. I'm glad that Miller stuck up for her!

And Mike is so right at the end - everyone needs Rachel to be okay!
11/11/2015 c2 tmtcltb
The beginning of this chapter was so awesome with Danny and Kara and the Top Gun thing! And Danny and Tom's torment at the end was heart-wrenching.
11/11/2015 c5 carolann
I just found your story and read it. I really like it. I didn't find it initially because I filter for characters Tom Chandler and Rachel Scott. I suggest that you set it for them (I have no idea how to do it), which will probably get more viewers. I can't wait to read more.
11/11/2015 c5 jodiesto
Awesome
11/11/2015 c5 17Scousedancer
Beautiful chapter, It was great to read Rachel's thoughts about some of the worst times of her "imprisonment", and her feelings about it, but where are her thoughts about their making up (or is that 'cause you haven't seen the last episode?)? Regardless, its a truly lovely story & I hope in this universe, Rachel survives and that Tom & Rachel get to make up not to mention realise how much they care about one another. Bravo & More please!
11/11/2015 c5 jag389
good update, hope life lets you update soon.
11/11/2015 c5 4starfoxtwin
Excellent writing. Hope you update soon.
9/29/2015 c4 jj
more please.
9/26/2015 c4 jj
great story, please update soon.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »