FanFiction.Net
for TDW: Ascension

11/29/2015 c10 13Qu1ntus
Tell me, why is your name there?
I felt that this was a bit too rushed. I think you could've done more, actually. But, to be honest, I liked this story overall.
11/27/2015 c10 35Shimmering-Sky
Wait what? It's over?

...And, uh, was that my name in the memorial thing?

...

Well this was still a good story.
11/27/2015 c9 Shimmering-Sky
Oh man... seeing the events of The Darkness Within from the other side's POV... this really hurts, man.

Especially with the reveal of Anarchy Road.

I hope you update soon...
10/3/2015 c8 13Qu1ntus
*Eyes widen*

Holy crap.
I did NOT see that coming. The last one, to be specific.
This is something.
10/2/2015 c8 35Shimmering-Sky
HOLYCRAPWHATISTHISHOWDIDITHAPPEN-

*Deep breath*

I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting THAT to be the reason they needed Akiza, and I CERTAINLY wasn't expecting her to be pregnant.

So basically, update soon please!
9/30/2015 c7 Shimmering-Sky
Death WOULD be mercy for Jay. I remember when this all happened in TDW, so seeing it from behind-the-scenes just makes it THAT much more painful.

"Nokra", the person who sent the email this chapter... that was actually Akron, wasn't it? Nokra is an anagram of Akron...

Update soon!
9/27/2015 c6 Shimmering-Sky
*Mouth agape*

Was... Was that backstory? For Sayer? Crap.

*New headcanon accepted*

9/25/2015 c5 13Qu1ntus
Poor Lance. Jay definitely needs to be stopped. And my god, I HATE Sayer.

Man... that last line really did hurt.
9/24/2015 c5 35Shimmering-Sky
Oh God, that last line... that hurt. That really hurt.

This entire STORY is just hurt. And I'm going to love it anyways.

Update soon, please?
9/21/2015 c4 13Qu1ntus
Well, well, well, Dr. Kroe finally comes to his senses. But it may have been too late.

So that's why Jay was able to escape. Because of Monkey.

Update soon. Oh and, btw, how long do you think will this story be?
9/21/2015 c4 35Shimmering-Sky
So... Monkey's the reason Jay escaped?

Huh.

9/15/2015 c3 Shimmering-Sky
Huh. Lance had a parent that cared about him. ...I'm still not used to feeling sorry for Lance.

Jay though. Holy crap.

9/15/2015 c3 13Qu1ntus
Holy shit has time passed in this fic.

I take it that Lance is pretty much dead, possessed, or rendered insane at this point, if the letter gives any indication. As for Jay... he's very scary in that form. I like him! As for Kroe however, the bastard's got to have a taste of his own medicine.

Poor Monkey. What are you trying to gain from sneaking back into the facility? And also, it's always more than meets the eye, Monkey.
9/12/2015 c2 35Shimmering-Sky
Holy crap, wasn't expecting THIS to be in my inbox after coming back from preview.

And daaaaang, Jay before he escaped from this facility... I knew it was bad, but THIS bad?

Update soon!
9/12/2015 c2 13Qu1ntus
Yikes. I never knew the situation at P-Akron was that bad. With each battle, Alkain's mind breaks more and more, and the insanity in him grows and grows. And is Monkey actually gonna try to stop Kroe and the project? He will need a lot more assistance if he want to do that then.

Btw, how long is the time gap between TDW: Ascension and TDW?
18 Page 1 2 Next »