for The Hand of Justice

5/24/2018 c12 LearaBribage
Hi, ate, I'm too lazy to log in properly, but I've read it! I had a lot of Dead Poet's Scoiety feels for some reason. I am very interested in how you characterised Gavroche's arc in this post-WAMP verse. I definitely support it! _
10/23/2015 c12 20shadows-of-1832
I must say, I do like Minette.

Glad everything turned out okay, but there is one thing that may have threw me off in this final chapter: "Such as pinching Montparnasse, Babet, and the Changer?" I thought there was something somewhere about 'Parnasse being alive still. Did I miss something or did I misunderstand something?

(Sorry it took so long to get to this...)
10/23/2015 c11 shadows-of-1832
Almost over? Partially surprised by that. Seems like there could be a bit to go.

It is safe to say Gavroche survives, no?
10/23/2015 c8 shadows-of-1832
Well, to be honest...wasn't quite expecting that to happen. At least no one died...this time...
10/23/2015 c6 shadows-of-1832
I feel as if things have just become a little more complicated...
10/23/2015 c5 shadows-of-1832
That poor woman and child, and I suppose Glorieux...A part of me is concerned about the Thenardier children...
10/18/2015 c12 4Direwolfy
Awe, it's nice to see everything end well. :) Thanks for writing this!
10/17/2015 c12 20TheDrabbleOfBlue
Cheeky. :D
10/15/2015 c11 42SmilesThroughFandoms
I was not expecting Gavroche to be stabbed! Great job though! :)
10/12/2015 c10 SmilesThroughFandoms
Oh dear, things should get real interesting real quick once those two wake up. Great job!
10/11/2015 c10 4Direwolfy
Oh wow

Didn't see THAT one coming, though perhaps I should have. Poor Gavroche is going to have a lot of explaining to do and then there's the whole Eponine-Montparnasse connection. And the Chekhov's Bandages were mentioned again - I'm getting worried!
10/11/2015 c9 3hijaubiru7
A bit shorter than previous chapters but still as awesome! Oooh... the mystery seems to move even closer to Gavroche now that I can't help but worry for his safety!
10/11/2015 c9 42SmilesThroughFandoms
Sorry this took so long, homecoming week got crazy. But I am loving Minette in this chapter. Great job!
10/9/2015 c8 3hijaubiru7
That was a close one! Glad nothing too bad happened to Gavroche.. well, the conversation though..
Ooh, the plot thickens!
10/7/2015 c8 42SmilesThroughFandoms
Shake the mud from our feathers? Haven't heard that one before. Great job! :)
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »