for Paint Her Black

12/3/2021 c24 melferd
I just discovered this from a harmony Facebook group, and I binge read it, I was so enthralled. What an amazing story! I loved the interactions between Harry and Hermione, the subplots between the 8th years, the sweet romance of Sirius Black. Thank you for this!
7/7/2021 c24 18Deonne
Aww, this story had me going from beginning to end non stop. It was so beautifully written.
6/15/2021 c13 10brady66
So Sirius is already sleeping with some chick he just met but sends a howler to Harry and threatens to pull Hermione out of school. He’s horrible to Harry now….it’s sad
6/14/2021 c6 brady66
Sirius is such a hypocrite!
3/23/2021 c12 6starlite22
I’m done, situs is a disgusting hypocrite he can shave and do what he wants but he tells his daughter and godson off for much much less. This story started off ok, but Sirius behaviour is a that of everything he despises in a pure bloods, but then acts the hypocrite to boot, he’s not even trying to be a father but some one who lays down the law, he’s got no concern for her feelings or wanting to know her as a person and who she is, or tell her about her mother, just a do as I say arsehole.
3/23/2021 c11 starlite22
Sirius needs to sort out his own behaviour before lecturing his daughter or getting others to. Why’s no one telling either of them how close they both were as babies.
3/22/2021 c19 diamondgalshell
Never mess with Hermione!
3/22/2021 c18 diamondgalshell
Sirius got his happily ever after... sigh. Daphne needs help, I hope she asks for it.
3/22/2021 c17 diamondgalshell
I really need to see the Trollip get what is coming to her. Awesome for Sirius, marriage and a baby. So sweet.
3/22/2021 c16 diamondgalshell
The contraceptive talk was really funny. I liked the girls coming in to see it.
3/22/2021 c15 diamondgalshell
She screwed up! Messing with Harry! hummmppp
3/22/2021 c7 starlite22
The obvious thing would be to check the tapestry
3/22/2021 c14 diamondgalshell
They are so cute together!
3/22/2021 c13 diamondgalshell
Omg! He did it, he said it. I'm so happy
3/22/2021 c2 starlite22
I’m really surprised Sirius didn’t name his daughter after a star,
1,043 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »