for Paint Her Black

3/4/2017 c24 1ainokea2810
A beautiful story. Well done.
3/2/2017 c24 2the-power-of-love
Cute story loved it
2/26/2017 c12 Guest
I am really loving this story so far.
2/26/2017 c24 Guest
Remarkably well done! Can't help but wonder if Harry got his graduation ball date though, not to mention whether Harry or Draco won "the quidditch game to end all quidditch games". Hope you write more stories, this one was great.
2/25/2017 c2 Guest
I am loving this.
2/23/2017 c24 Mistress Leigh
I found this story a couple of days ago and have read through it in every spare moment since. Haven't enjoyed a story so much in ages! You have an amazing talent. :) Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
2/15/2017 c24 Lonewolf1774
One of the best fanfics I've had the privilege to read. I hope you have a new storie in the near future.
2/13/2017 c24 onceuponadawn
Just reread this for the 3rd or 4th time and it's still amazing and one of my favorites! Thank you for writing and publishing this!
2/10/2017 c24 R-E-B-E-C
Loved this story!
1/30/2017 c13 mrs.haloona
1/29/2017 c24 DarthPeyder
loved it all!
1/22/2017 c24 7queerjonmund
IM SCREAMING THIS WAS PERFECT. It has just the right balance of fluff and intrigue without being too grim which is lovely in an 8th year fic, them actually getting to relax and all! I love itttttt. I want to marry this fic. Now I have to read your other stuff! I'd kill for more Harmony of this quality.
1/22/2017 c13 queerjonmund
FINALLY. HE FINALLY TELLS HER. HARRY POTTER THE BOY WHO LIVED SCARED OF A BLOODY GIRL
1/17/2017 c24 gigglymonkey12
This was a wonderful read.
Thank you for writing it. I loved it.
1/16/2017 c2 gigglymonkey12
This has been so exciting so far.
Can I make some guesses?
I'm guessing that she's Sirius' daughter or something...or if not that then she isn't who she thinks she is since her parents had a charm or something beforehand and no glamours/charms can alter her appearance...
I'm guessing it has to do w/ Sirius because we got snippets of him and Mary and the wedding and Sirius mentioned having a wife and daughter...so it must be important.
I guess I'll just have to find out, but I swear...if this is right I'm gonna become a detective (not really, but you know...)
1,047 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »