for Paint Her Black

10/22/2016 c24 2carrierd
I dont even know where to begin. If I didnt have any responsebilities I would have finished this story in a matter of hours! It has a catching plot and just enough bumps to make you nervous, and it sets everything in order at the presise moment. To be honest the only thing I didnt like is that it ended!
10/21/2016 c24 Irina Marenco
you for sharing!
10/1/2016 c24 53erm31323
This was a really enjoyable read! I don't often read Harmony, but I thought you did a great job with making them a believable couple. The rest of the pairings were done well also. I'm very glad Sirius got a happy ending too.
9/29/2016 c16 Evie
I love Luna.
9/30/2016 c17 Valdimarian
I can't help but think of that scene in Batman: Dark Knight where the accountant is trying to blackmail Brice Wayne (via Lucius Fox) and Fox just replies "Let me get this straight. You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands; and your plan, is to *blackmail* this person?"

Harry just defeated Voldemort, with Hermione at his side, and she's repeatedly lauded as the smartest Witch of her age, and this woman's plan is to blackmail her? Good luck.

Also: Rita Skeeter is a bug, literally, that key information is why she stopped 5th and 6th years. Why have they not just gone to Kingsley, or the new head of the DMLE and said "By the way, Rita's an illegal Beatle animagus" and get her ass tossed in Azkaban?
9/26/2016 c24 Amanthya
This is the only Hermione's-not-really-a-muggleborn I've ever actually liked. And you made me actually kinda like Draco, and believe in Draco/Luna and Daphne/Neville, with a side-note of Ron/Hannah and Ginny/Blaise. Kudos.
9/23/2016 c24 2SaltWaterSwimmer29
This was good! Some of the antiquated thinking was frustrating, but I understand the point of adding it! Great job!
9/18/2016 c24 3Karatekid-Ninja
I really enjoyed this story, I felt like the ending was kind of rushed but I really enjoyed it. Good job :)
9/18/2016 c24 2Dreamer22
Love the ending very well done! I look forward to reading more from you and possible about these characters! If you do post more not on I'd love to know where so I might read it!
9/18/2016 c24 LCB
Lovey.
9/18/2016 c23 LCB
Sweet
9/16/2016 c24 Austione
Sweet story, you managed to make them endearing not barfy :)
9/16/2016 c11 2Mionefan
So far, this has been an entertaining story, if a bit weird. I realise that there are a couple of other stories that point to Hermione being Serius' daughter, but you've taken it in a whole new direction. So I can imagine the final pairings and I fully approve of the Daphne/Neville one.
9/14/2016 c24 21ShayaLonnie
Congrats on finishing, SalPal! Sorry it took me forever to get around to finish reading it!
9/14/2016 c1 OptimusPrimegirl213