for Paint Her Black

9/14/2016 c24 21ShayaLonnie
Congrats on finishing, SalPal! Sorry it took me forever to get around to finish reading it!
9/14/2016 c1 OptimusPrimegirl213
This gonna be awesome
9/12/2016 c24 Guest
Aww, this was such a lovely story. Thank you for writing!
9/12/2016 c24 Beyondthesea16
nice ending
9/12/2016 c24 fncmullin
And everyone lived happily ever after. Love it. Thanks for such a fun story.
9/11/2016 c24 losteverything
i really enjoyed this fic please please write another one.
9/9/2016 c24 MrsH
Great story! I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing it.
9/10/2016 c24 2l'amour perdu
Very cute, I really liked it. I love your writing
Keep it up
9/10/2016 c24 34avidbeader
Just popping in to say congratulations on finishing this tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
9/10/2016 c24 9babydoll.MK21
i love this story :D
awesome awesome awesome :D
9/10/2016 c24 niknik0201
Loved this fic so much. Thanks for sharing it!
9/9/2016 c24 mshccs
Finished! Huhuhu! I hope u continue writing amazing fics...
9/9/2016 c24 poplolly
Saw this story on the favorites list of a writer I follow on this site and boy am I glad I checked it out :). This story reminded me of what a great ship Harmione can be when a writer 'gets' the connection between those two characters! Thanks for sharing your talent with us, and you can be sure I'll check out your other stories.
9/9/2016 c24 johnjohnho
You played up things too much. Okay, reputation is important but only if you go in politics or in some other public job. She would have plenty of options outside the ministry and even more outside of England and would have no effect on muggle world. And there really nothing for them in magival England. As you said Hermione had nothing except Harry and Harry had nothing except her and a resurrected Sirius.

And absolutely nothing came from her being a Black. You basically killed off Hermiones parents, resurrected Sirius from the dead, completely rewrote his background, invented some godly spells that can rewrite magic itself and all that so Hermione can get a shitty step dad figure when she is 20 years old.
9/9/2016 c24 1tpx1