for Paint Her Black

9/8/2016 c24 Cheryl
Thanks for the New Year's Eve bash. Loved the proposal!
9/9/2016 c24 8HermionePotter1989
Another fantastic story. You have such amazing talent. Keep up the fine work :)
9/9/2016 c24 Sampdoria
Thank you so much for a most wonderful story.
9/8/2016 c24 1C.Menard
An excellent end to a wonderful story! Thank you so much for your time and writing! On to the next!
9/8/2016 c24 MoonlitSnowFox
A sweet ending to a lovely story.
9/8/2016 c1 SuperTastyWaffle
Absolutely brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyable piece of literature. Easily cleared all 24 chapters in an afternoon I was so hooked. Especially after coming off a few rather cringeworthy pieces of harmony stories. You captured the characters personalities just right, their interactions, their dialouge. All just felt right to me. And the story in and of itself was bloody interesting and very well written. The drinking game had me rolling while Harry and Hermiones dare make out was my guilty pleasure. I'm not ashamed! Needless to say you have a new follower and I will be checking out more from you.
9/8/2016 c24 pianomouse
Beautifully done! Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us all. I have had a great time on this journey and I look forward to your next!
9/8/2016 c24 Saki-Hime
Aww that was a great proposal and stoory, loved it.
9/8/2016 c24 2kimbclar
Absolutely fabulous! I loved this from beginning to end.
9/8/2016 c24 1glitterally
Blue,

Congratulations on the final chapter of this lovely story! :) It's been a treat to read this one as both a beta AND a fan, and it deserves every love letter it receives. Looking forward to many more fan(fic)tastic adventures with you, my friend! Mwah!

xoxoxo G
9/8/2016 c24 7ZatannaZatara06
ahhhh! I loved this so much! thank you, thank you! this was so sweet!
9/8/2016 c24 Guest
Thank you that proposal was sweet.
9/8/2016 c24 Concrete63
Thank you I have really enjoyed reading this happy endings for them all.
9/8/2016 c24 theonlyonewho
So cute! What a great ending, I think Augusta is hilarious and I love that little tidbit of her you put in. Anywwaaays this was a great fic I loved it!
9/8/2016 c24 3alix33
I snorted with laughter at Augusta Longbottom calling the Second Wizarding War the "Late Unpleasantness", just like some people in the Southern states of the US still call the Civil War.
I ADORE Georgian houses!
I had to Google "cotillions".
Kate's dress sounds gorgeous.
Yay! for Harry having proposed to Hermione and her having said yes.
"Over the course of the fall" - "Over the course of the autumn".
I had to Google Translate "unitatus sponsus".
1,050 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »