for Paint Her Black

9/5/2020 c22 c.karen09
I'm not a bit surprised this story was nominated for an award, and I hope you won. I'm happy to see Trollop facing justice for her crimes, and hoping she gets a nice long sentence. I'm also thrilled Harry's parents have portraits. Harry deserves that certainly, and I like to imagine they would have commissioned them, knowing they were in so much danger. Thanks for writing!
9/5/2020 c19 c.karen09
You could do one he'll of a lot worse than the brave and chivalrous Neville. I'm hoping Daphne's parents will realize that too. And I'm looking forward to happily ever after for all. Except Trollop. She needs a her own poison. Thanks for writing!
9/4/2020 c15 c.karen09
I like marriage law stories too, but I'm glad this isn't one. I was starting to think Trollop was Mary with a strong memory charm until she pulled this stunt, but that would have pretty difficult seeing as Sirius is in love with someone else. Thanks for writing!
9/4/2020 c14 c.karen09
I'm glad they decided to come clean to each other about their feelings, and I'm anxious to see what happens next! Thanks for writing!
9/4/2020 c13 c.karen09
Hopefully she's going to say yes. Or she's an idiot, brightest witch of her age of not. Thanks for writing!
9/4/2020 c10 c.karen09
I'm enjoying his story very much. Thanks for writing!
9/3/2020 c9 c.karen09
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Harmony. Thanks for writing!
9/3/2020 c7 c.karen09
I'm sitting here crying at the thought of Sirius missing his daughter's entire love until now, and wondering what on earth Dumbledore had to do with it. And if Hermione's alive, what about her mother? Thanks for writing!
9/1/2020 c1 c.karen09
Off to a great start! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens over the year. Thanks for writing!
7/27/2020 c24 Phanieste
This fic was so sweet!
7/22/2020 c24 3vach.tm
Great work! Thanks for sharing this fic. Love it!
7/16/2020 c24 8Misti D
I loved this story! How amazing! Happy writing!
7/13/2020 c24 1FutureMrsBCullen
Nooo ! I’m so sad it ended but sooo happy I read this story, great work, honestly enjoyed every minute of reading it. I’m off to find more DracoXLuna fics that I didn’t know I needed until I read this story
7/13/2020 c24 1SilverMidas
Love this story. Would love to see where everyone's lives go from here.
6/23/2020 c18 4blueroses321
Hermione is always right.
1,046 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »