for Paint Her Black

1/31/2019 c24 rilkelee
This was lovely! So wholesome! There's not enough Harmony out there, in my opinion, and I've been reading dark fics lately so it was a pleasant change to read this sweet romance.
1/19/2019 c24 frekles
Fantastic story! Really enjoyed every single word! (sorry I did not review after every chapter, it has been a busy week and I had to squeeze in minutes just to keep reading!) Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
12/30/2018 c24 Guest
Loved it! There needs to be more Harmony stories lout there
12/30/2018 c10 Anon
Loving it so far!
12/17/2018 c24 14Charlie Hayden
Please let there be a sequel. Oh and can you tell us the name and gender of Sirius and Kate's baby?
12/15/2018 c11 3Natsuko457
At this point I'm so ready for her to just leave. In the muggle world she would do very well for herself and not put up with this garbage. Leaving the Wizarding World because of all this would also be the biggest 'FU' to the society. I'm hoping it goes that way right now, but we will just have to see.
12/6/2018 c2 3badadder1
what Sirius got married?
11/8/2018 c24 Boy1949
Sweet! Sweet! Congratulations!
11/3/2018 c24 4kstubbe1234
You should have had someone attack Kate and slowly beat her until she miscarried and make her infertile beyond repair. She’s a fucking whore who is trying to get Sirius to replace Hermione. She needs to be torchered to death and her child killed in front of her then cut to death.
10/13/2018 c24 21Khyharah
An a lovely Harmony story. I quite enjoyed it.
10/9/2018 c24 1Jamethiel-bane
I've just re-read this and it's still so good and enjoyable! Thank you!
9/10/2018 c2 SiriuslyPink
So a couple of 18 going on 19 year olds shared a bed. Why does Minerva give a fuck? Thess aren’t normal Hogwarts students. Not only are they of age in the Wizarding World, they’re also legal adults in the Muggle one. What a pair of 18/19 year olds do behind closed doors is none of her business. She should be more concerned that it somehow made the paper.
9/1/2018 c15 Lonelywicked
You should publish it. I’m always ready for a good harmony fic
8/12/2018 c24 Guest
Awww, man, I could have very happily read another 24 chapters and still wouldn't have had enough of these guys! You did a fantastic job, great plot arcs, and great descriptions. Kudos!
8/12/2018 c19 Guest
Can I just say that I love Hermione To The Rescue? Great job!

And Neville...! *swoon*

(Dang but bro-boy got hawt!)
1,047 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »