for Paint Her Black

11/1/2015 c8 Guest
I really am enjoying this story! I hope Hermione doesn't give Sirius too much grief about not being around, he only sent her away to keep her safe much like she did with the Grangers. It would be rather hypocritical of her.

Looking forward to more.
11/1/2015 c8 Guest
Please keep updating I love this story and I'm sure everyone else reading it does as well.
11/1/2015 c8 1glitterally
I just love that last bit where Minerva is speaking - you give the readers a heads-up via her conversation with Sirius, and yet you give us the treat of watching Harry and Hermione find their way to love on their own.
Now let's get crack-a-lackin' on the next chapters, Blue! I can't wait to see how we get to the HEA!
11/1/2015 c8 7TheNameOfARiver
insuffurable angry dad! good crisis u have created... paddy got his lil pup 18yrs later, mione looses her family! and gains another but she's reluctant now...natural for her now... lets see where this goes
11/1/2015 c8 pawsrule
Another great chapter! Enjoyed Hermiones reaction and Sirius's also. Glad u r keeping her first name the same.
11/1/2015 c8 minniemousemom
great one
11/1/2015 c8 5turbulenthandholding
Thanks for the new chapter...such big news, such big reactions. I enjoyed it; thank you so much!
11/1/2015 c8 Ldysabella
I love all the conflicting feelings stirred up in this chapter. I almost wondered if Hermione might be a little more sympathetic to Sirius. Then I thought about how resentful she could be having effectively lost her father so recently. Whether they were related by blood or not, the Grangers raised her and comforted her for her entire childhood. Although Sirius wanted to change her name and was talked out of it her name is all she has left of her parents. It will be interesting to see when Hermione and Harry catch up with Minerva.
11/1/2015 c8 Guest
Please, just continue this lovely story. Here is a cookie for your muse.
11/1/2015 c8 1padfootsgrl79
i vote every two weeks.
11/1/2015 c8 animelover5107
Poor Sirius - I can't help but feel sorry for him! Btw in my opinion posting every 2 weeks so you try to get some writing time in between is my preference but you are the author and you gotta do what you gotta do - so I will patiently await updates no matter what which way you go! :D
11/1/2015 c1 teachergirl
You expect readers to believe that Ron got a try out for the English National team, but Harry didn't? In what world is Ron a better Quidditch player than Harry. In canon, Ron is mediocre at best. Harry is a natural flyer with a history of winning. You lost me as a reader in the first chapter! Try writing something believable!
11/1/2015 c8 5Sere'sLight
Intense...
But what took you so long to update!?
11/1/2015 c7 14Sweet Trufflepuff
Excellently written. Most pleased with how this story is moving forward. The pace is perfect. And the story just works.
11/1/2015 c8 Nichole O
I totally vote for weekly posting but to each their own. Fabulous chapter and Minnie killed it in the end telling Sirius off. Love it!
1,048 « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »