for Paint Her Black

10/2/2015 c2 NedryOS
I was expecting indignation and a "how fucking dare you accuse us of such obvious bullshit. When has the prophet ever been right about us, when have we ever done anything like this" etc etc in response to McG.
10/2/2015 c4 jperks
Thank you for the update!
10/2/2015 c4 Nichole O
Fabulous chapter drinking games are always fun! Looking forward to the next!
10/2/2015 c4 5Sere'sLight
Ohh. This will be fun!
10/2/2015 c1 Ringma
I've never been a fan of James from the books or movies. He seemed like a bully just like Malfoy was. But your story is changing my mind about him and I'm hoping he and Hermione will get together soon! My guess is that the pet she is planning to buy Harry is a snake.
10/2/2015 c4 animelover5107
Drinking game - with a truth serum... I can only imagine the possibilities! Lol
10/2/2015 c4 1glitterally
Gaaaah - the relationship between the Black brothers leaves a lump in my throat! So good.

Loved your exploration of the betrothal contract! Can't wait to see how the two families booby-trapped it with magic LOL.

The truce between HP and DM is fun to see develop, as well as the one between DG and HG.

LOVED your nod to NL's character "He's a leader, not a follower . . ."

Can't wait for the next installment!
10/2/2015 c4 niknik0201
Nice chapter!
9/29/2015 c3 6Super MKatR
Interesting. A little cruel making Harry feel like he's been indefinitely friend-zoned. I think that they should let their romantic feelings be know anyway and start the engagements. It would be an in your face to the mole giving them nothing to sell to the highest bidder. I love harmony but the angst in this k e is killing me. I'll survive just post more soon. Kudos
9/27/2015 c3 xodreamerskyes
Awesome story so far! Great writing and plot. Can't wait to read more and see some drama and romance.
9/25/2015 c3 5Sere'sLight
This is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to tread more. The change in Hermione and poor Harry's reaction to Hermione's statement that they are only friends was heart wrenching.
9/25/2015 c3 Guest
Update soon please, can't wait!
9/24/2015 c3 niknik0201
The issue about Harry and Hermione got strange quickly. I can't wait to see how it'll be resolved
9/22/2015 c3 Sampdoria
Loved the update:-))
9/22/2015 c3 2firelemonade
oh, this is so good! i can't wait for more :) i already love your story!
1,047 « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »