for Paint Her Black

9/8/2015 c1 Meuba
Really like the start and am wondering if your story title will reference the Rolling Stones song or if it was just a coincidence? Paint it Black is one of my favorite songs so just kinda curious.
9/8/2015 c1 Cheryl
I am really intrigued by this story. I can't wait to see where this goes!
9/8/2015 c1 Ldysabella
The time doesn't quite add up but I think I see where you're going with this. I love that Sirius is involved. I know his survival is AU but he's such a great character.
9/8/2015 c1 3G the Headmaster
Nice story. I like the way you got Ron out of the picture! Will he be coming back?
It's good that the 8th years are in that type of dorm and that they are separated for some meals.
Keep it up!
9/8/2015 c1 pianomouse
This looks like it will be fun. I will have to go over to Bewitching Fiction and get more! Thanks for sharing this with us.
9/8/2015 c1 jperks
This looks like it will be very interesting. I enjoyed the first chapter, and I look forward to what you have in store for us. Thank you for sharing it.
9/8/2015 c1 animelover5107
Loving it so far!
9/8/2015 c1 starboy454
good start
9/8/2015 c1 SereniteRose
thanks ever so much for this chapter, I'm loving it so much, and I can't wait to read some more of this story, I'm also going to check out Bewitching Fiction as I've never heard of it before, I've also read JL Summers Casting the Stake and let me tell you I love it. and also The Bespoke witch as well. I've favored not only their stories but yours as well. so thanks ever so much again for this brilliant story.
9/8/2015 c1 Sampdoria
Very interesting start to you story, I look forward to read more of it.
9/8/2015 c1 52itakethewords
*claps* Yay! New story! I hesitate on reading eighth year stories but so far the concept sounds fun. Now in going to have to stalk this over on BF...
Keep up the good work :)
Tetris