FanFiction.Net
for Tensions

2/4/2016 c4 180Karen Hikari
No. No. NO. NO! THIS IS WRONG! DO YOU HEAR ME? THUS IS WRONG! W-R-O-N-G! You are not getting cookies because of what you did to my heart now! This... Okay, omit my outburst, what I meant through my babbling is that this was totally amazing and absolutely reached my feelings. Though I might not have any left for when I reach the end,and we're just like in chapter four
2/4/2016 c3 Karen Hikari
Umm... hadn't heard of her, but I already hate her. Though I like her name. Anyways, I know how hard it can be to write the m interpretation of one goddess/god. I mean, there are like, say, three different versions of each myth!
2/4/2016 c2 Karen Hikari
Okay, okay, like... no. You don't do this. This is WRONG! And I just watched an opera called La Traviata and my heart is already in pieces and I come thinking "Okay, reading will help me get my feelings under control" and then I read this and my heart cracks. AGAIN. Great. This is just how it works, of course!
2/4/2016 c1 Karen Hikari
Okay, I've been meaning to write a story in which Leo comes back, but now I think you totally nailed it! I really liked it!
1/12/2016 c21 Shadow Walker

OMG THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#TeamNicoForLife

#Solangelo
12/21/2015 c21 leohotstuff
I really enjoyed reading this, you are an amazing writer
12/20/2015 c8 4Lord Nitro
Percy. And. Nico.

Or Percy and Jason. Either way .
12/20/2015 c5 Lord Nitro
Nico. I am very cruel but Nico.
12/17/2015 c1 1Rainyll27
After reading this, i was crying. Touchy.
12/2/2015 c21 4Rosycat
Aw! Adored this! So sweet and funny and everything you need in life haha. Sad the story's over, but at least there's Flawed Heroes! You're AWESOME BTW!
12/2/2015 c20 Rosycat
Oh, and I love these chapter names. Funny just like in PJO... I missed that in HoO.

YAY! And Percy was so funny! And this is so happy! YAYS! Happy Percy is handsomely green eyed again! And hope he isn't TOO hurt and- OMG YOU ARE TOO GOOD A WRITER!
12/2/2015 c19 Rosycat
Well, good freaking job. And coming up with a goddess Rick hasn't used as well... Nice.

Congrats with that obscure word, and OMG I HOPE PERCY AND JASON ARE OKAY. BUT ESCPECIALLY PERCY. YIKES. WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS!?
12/2/2015 c18 Rosycat
YIKE. ON A TRIKE. Oh, and btw, you did wonderfully with Leo! He was hilarious with his ADHD!
187 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »