FanFiction.Net
for Tensions

11/6/2015 c21 flutterbees
IM EXCITED
11/6/2015 c21 5Writer-at-Heart0
Oh man, I cannot wait for the sequel! You're an awesome writer and I am definitely looking forward to the next story! Good luck and happy writing!
11/6/2015 c21 whats0that
I seriously started to cry reading this. I have read this story since the first chapter and I was soooooo sad until I saw the authors note and now I am happy. Yay!
11/6/2015 c1 Amazingous
Hello I love your story and yes you should add nico to your next fanfic
11/6/2015 c1 Meep
Ya! Luna is right u should add nico!
11/6/2015 c21 Luna
Ahhhhh I loved it! But for the next story PLS add nico! That's all I ask he's basically part of the 7 (8?!) and he would have a lot of good experiences that the other demigods do not know off AND he's the single handedly (besides leo) most misunderstood demigod there so PLS ADD NICO TO UR NEXT FIC!
11/5/2015 c20 meep
So is the last chapter being updated today?... cause I've gotten too use to u, telling what day it will be updated on and me actually getting an update on that day unlike some authors... cough ckg96 cough. Great story love it! Can't wait for the epilogue!
11/2/2015 c20 Luna
YAY! I LOVE IT! When will the epilogue be posted?
11/2/2015 c20 9awesomeninja09
OH MY GODS! I NEED TO READ MORE!
Awesome chapter! I recently ended a chapter sort of like this too... but not exactly. It's complicated.
Awesome cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what happens next! There are so many possibilities, I can't imagine which one you'd choose! Great job!
11/1/2015 c20 5Writer-at-Heart0
Happy endings are my favorite endings!
11/1/2015 c20 flutterbees
11/1/2015 c20 1sky-full-of-raindrops
We're almost done?! Oh my gods, I've loved this story. I'm a huge sucker for angst, and Tensions has certainly provided, and very well, at that. Thank you for understanding the characters, and for crafting a wonderful plot. I'll be watching for what you come up with next. :-)
10/31/2015 c10 Luna
100! REVIEWS I LOVE UR FANFIC!
10/31/2015 c19 sky-full-of-raindrops
ohhhhkay then. Homicidal Jason is fun to read. This is really interesting and I'm looking forward to your next chapter (especially how Jason and Percy are stopped and what happens when they do). Keep writing! You're amazing!
10/30/2015 c19 2Koolkat0207
This was awesome! Even better than last chapter, which I didn't think was even possible. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
187 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »