for Witness to a Resurrection

Great chapter :)
10/18/2015 c7 Deleted Account 91
Great chapter - I like how Harry's there for her completely
10/11/2015 c6 Deleted Account 91
I really enjoyed this chapter with the mix of the Grid stuff and personal stuff
10/10/2015 c5 Deleted Account 91
Great chapter - I really enjoyed Harry and Ruth's talk
10/3/2015 c9 7Batteredpen
I liked this as nice muted but reasonably realistic ending - subtle drama with hope.
10/2/2015 c9 Sparky75
Great finish to a great story, I actually really enjoyed that Harry and Ruth's relationship wasn't centre stage in this and the focus was more on Ruth and her father. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I hope (despite your disclaimer) that it's not too long to wait until your next story!
10/2/2015 c9 186r4ven3
That is the perfect ending to this story. It appears that Ruth has made her peace with the circumstances which took her father from her, and that they can move on from there. I have to congratulate you on writing something truly unique in HR FF. Barely any of us have ever given a thought to Ruth's father, and this has brought them together so that they can transcend the past. I like James' idea of having the real dead person's name put on the headstone. That is a really good touch.
10/2/2015 c9 3wolfdrum
Thank you for your creativity with the premise of this story. I've enjoyed it immensely and you've done a good job tying up loose ends. You've even left it so it could be continued, if you so desire. Thanks again.
10/2/2015 c9 147HR always live on
A great story, thanks for sharing such an original idea.
10/2/2015 c9 mhf34
A lovely wrap up of a lovely story. I liked the way we were told about Ruth's father meeting with her mother after the fact and that they were getting on so well with a promise for a future. I also loved Ruth's father observation about Harry's love for Ruth. Thank you for this story and hope to read more from you whenever inspiration strikes.
10/2/2015 c9 60Sigma Creations
A perfect ending to a great fic. I really enjoyed this one. So original and down to earth. Particularly loved James's comment that Harry would give Ruth the earth if she asked for it. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
9/30/2015 c8 Sparky75
The idea that a clerical blunder caused so much of an extra delay on James returning back is so true to life and incredibly believable, at least Harry was able to wangle some recompense! Really enjoying the way you're writing Harry and Ruth in this, no issues just there for each other. I'll be very sorry to see this finish as I've really enjoyed reading it
9/30/2015 c8 4ruth
I suppose that Ruth's dad was declared dead and her mother could remarry. The news will be a great shock to her mother. I wonder how the second husband will react.
9/30/2015 c8 3wolfdrum
I love to see how comfortable Harry and Ruth are with one another and that Harry is able to be a support to Ruth when her life is thrown into turmoil and...Ruth lets him! The two of them are being honest with one another too. Looking forward to what happens when Ruth's mother is told. Sorry to see this story coming to an end.
9/29/2015 c8 mhf34
Lovely update. Love how Harry is being supportive without imposing as well as taking care of things without Ruth's knowledge. I'm sorry to see this original story end. Thanks
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »