for Accolade

5/10/2017 c1 Guest
I love the simple kindness that melt lin's heart wish you write of this types fics
2/21/2016 c1 metalbendingmistress
That was so sweet, great job! I wish there were more fluffy stories like this one.
9/25/2015 c1 Nocturne in A Minor
I wish stories like these would get more attention. It was so sweet and has so many many good feels! Jinora is so perfectly Jinora, and I love the otherside-look at a Lin who isn't ramrod-stiff all the time. I also love that she melted over what Jinora did!
9/9/2015 c1 Thundercatroar
Jinora kicks ass! She’s one of the most underrated characters in the Legend of Korra “Universe“, and you really did her justice here! It’s things like this that helps her grow into one of the youngest masters since her grandfather, and it was really special what you did with her.

I’m just geeking out about it, and even MORE about what you did with Lin Beifong.

Geez, Lin’s a hardass, I think she wants everyone to think she’s a hardass, it's her filter and protection against getting hurt, but like all the greats, she has layers, insecurities, longing, desires that make her human just like everyone else. She gets sad, she bleeds, she probably does these things more because of her job, and then add in the thankless tedium, and the history that she and Tenzin have, and you could understand why she wears all that armor, inside and out.

It’s little things and small kindnesses like these that make life worthwhile, and by golly, it was genius the way that you brought in Jinora, and that small act of love that broke through all of Lin’s defenses and made her forget everything for a few moments, and gave her permission to be soft and a bit motherly for a moment. I doubt very much that LinBeifong ever got to have any moments like these throughout her whole life, living the way she did, and who she was raised by, the original Beifong and queen of the hardasses, so this little moment brought out the inward humanity that Lin hides, and I applaud you!

This is so blooming good! Instant favorite!

Thank you for bringing such a piece of loving beauty in!

'Roar
9/9/2015 c1 Guest
good
9/9/2015 c1 33avatarfanlin
this was very sweet :)