for between your ribs

9/15 c19 Reina
Great story! Have some more like this.
8/18 c19 goodmorningjohn
This story makes me want to fall in love with someone. It's so beautiful.
3/28 c19 Guest
Great work! I really enjoyed this story!
11/15/2019 c6 Jenn Deering
I'm rereading this after a long time away, and it's so good!
7/9/2019 c3 Traci Bradley Smith
Wow! So powerful. I am hooked.
8/26/2018 c19 54tika12001
Firstly, I must apologize. I feel like this story has deserved a review at every chapter but my disobedient finger just kept pressing the 'next' button instead! Secondly, I'm not sure how I've missed this story, and lastly, THANK YOU. While it has cost me sleep and reduced me to tears more than a few times, this story is also just wonderful and also brought more than a few smiles. Thank you so much for sharing it. And I would add the heart eyes emoticon but this site doesnt like emoticons... so just know I am heart-eyeing you right now. Hehe. Anyway... thank you again.
6/26/2018 c19 18grimorie
Oh... this was honestly beautiful and breathtaking. The prose, the character detail, and how you didn't go for the easy fix, and really went into Maura's journey of recovery and Jane struggling along with it.

This is such a beautiful, beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
5/11/2018 c18 sally rally
Beautiful ending. I wish Jane could have at least made Melissa lose her front teeth. I actually wrote this for the sequel. But I had already commented there. So here ya go. Thank you for those stories.
5/11/2018 c19 30sydney563
Holy crap. This was amazing and I was sad when I finished it. I read all of your pieces yesterday and wished there was more.

Beautiful, incredible, amazing.
4/30/2018 c19 Guest
this story is wonderful thank you for writing it
4/27/2018 c15 Mauraslover
Its probably been pointed out to you befor now but if it hasnt then you should be aware of the fact that if Maura wanted to resign she wouldnt hand her resignation to Cavanaugh since he's a police officer and NOT her boss. Maura is the cheif medical examiner and the only person that can accept her resignation is the Governor who is her only boss.
4/13/2018 c1 Sammiejane
I loved this! I know it’s been sometime since you wrote it, but I just found this and I thought it was terrific!
3/19/2018 c19 Ellenlover1998
I remember reading this fic when it was still being updated, and being blown away by how amazing every thing about it is. I am back here after reading it for god knows how many times and it never fails to amaze me. Thank you for creating this masterpiece.
3/11/2018 c19 Guest
Hello there! Well I have just binged this wonderful story in 2 sitting over 8 hours, whew! I love this story the style and the feelings it evoked in me. Utter despair and heartbreak for Maura’s pain but more so Jane’s anguish and guilt over what must have been for her a monumental failure to protect the one person she loves most and needs most int the world. I am a huge Mulder Scully / xfiles fan, and I see many similarities in the way these characters love each other...it just is. So too, Jane and Maura. I read an xfiles story years ago and it remains one of my all time fanfic favs ( The Darkest Hour - written by the exceptional “Prufrock’s Love”). Your story evoked the same feelings in me as this story did. Thank you so very much. I’ve a feeling a have another favourite to add to the very small list and well crafted tales. Bravo!
12/2/2017 c19 guest
i’ll never get tired of reading this story, i loved it from beggining to end, the way you wrote so well each one of the characters and how the quotes made me search and think to really understand the story. every day when i open my email i hope that a new story from you is being posted, i really wish you were coming with a new one even if the show ended. anyways, thank you!
532 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »