for What About Georgia? Rewrite

5/30/2018 c35 4Katylou32
It sounds great, can't wait
5/29/2018 c35 Guest
as long as romitri dont break im fine with any name
5/29/2018 c35 debpreato
Looking forward to a sequel!
5/29/2018 c35 1baroness vixen
EHHHH OMFG I CANT FUCKING WAIT AHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AND AM SO EXCITED FOR THE SEQUEL
5/29/2018 c35 gdeniz
I'm so excited for the upcoming sequel can't wait
5/29/2018 c35 Guest
So excited about the upcoming sequel! It’ll be nice to finally experience Dimitri and Rose together as a couple since they were apart for most of the first story. The ending was awesome, and it gave us a nice quick snapshot of them being together so I can’t wait to read more of that, especially since they both have gone through soooooo much. Thanks for the update! I can’t wait! Let us all know what the title is once you’ve decided so I can find it later on.
5/29/2018 c35 Guest
So excited there’s a sequel coming! I was always excited when I got your story’s notifications.
5/29/2018 c35 3melly3119
I can’t wait, I’ve been a fan sense original book and you’ve done such an amazing job with these books I can’t wait to see what you do in the next one!
3/25/2018 c34 Guest
So good! I couldn’t stop reading. I’m so excited for the future of this story. :)
2/11/2018 c34 stardreamer26086
Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more
2/7/2018 c34 QTSuzie3
OH... so sad it has come to an end, but I'm looking forward to the sequel!
So... could Tasha have something to do with the accident?
2/6/2018 c34 Mandi.M.L
whew this story was a emotional roller coaster, and its finally done, and that makes me kind of sad i love this story. It was the perfect ending though and i can't wait for the sequel!
2/5/2018 c34 1baroness vixen
omg omg omg omg i wasnt ready for this i thought the last chapter was the last so this made me cry with happiness and fucking tasha am i right and i so cant fucking wait and i need babies and music and everything like odhfboqbfhbasdhjvbahjsbv
2/5/2018 c34 WeArentLost-Yet
That was a really well written epilogue. I think it was a really nice way to close of this story, whilst leaving an opening for the sequel.

looking forward to meeting you in that sequel when you have written it.
2/5/2018 c34 Guest
Hey Cassandra
Lovely chapter yet again
Just a bit more Romitri, hope Abe gets to see her daughter and we have more twists n turn in sequel.
Also can't wait for it. Soo don't hold onto it for too long. If u want to have any ideas of what wud sequel must have, I wud love to share. But from ur story it's pretty much awesome. Just a quick advice make the plot go slow, story was good but kind of rushed at places. Still I loved it nonetheless. Have a great time. Hope to talk to u soon.
467 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »