for What About Georgia? Rewrite

1/8/2018 c33 Guest
Aw! I cried. I totally cried at this last chapter. Finally! I’ve been waiting for this moment for over a year! They are finally starting their happy ending. Everything came together perfectly. As much as it sucked having to wait for each chapter update, for having to wait for them to go through Hell and process the past, this chapter made it worth it. Will there be a sequel? I could go for a story of them just rekindling the romance and getting reacquainted after so much time apart. I think if you wanted to you could do a sequel and it would be amazing. Ah! I’m so emotional now. It’s crazy to read this story throughout a year. I may just have to reread it again. Anyway, wonderful job! You’re a great writer and should feel very proud. This is my favorite fan fiction story! Thank you soooo much. If there’s an epilogue, I can’t wait! If not, the last chapter was awesome. Thank you for giving Rose and Dimitri the happy ending they deserve.
1/8/2018 c33 QTSuzie3
OH... it may not have been perfect, but they still got their happy ending! I loved how this worked out.
1/7/2018 c33 stardreamer26086
Loved the chapter please continue to update can't wait for more
1/7/2018 c33 sarahmarhanka
3 3 loved this story! Kinda hoping for a sequel! Lol. Put some more drama in with her mom and dad. Lol. Hope to hear your next story soon!
1/7/2018 c33 Guest
i love it, you rock girl
1/7/2018 c33 russia2774
more updates please love it and so sad but glad dimitri got to say hi to the baby
1/6/2018 c33 3SinthiaLove
Omg loved it hope you will make a sequel
1/6/2018 c33 1Ellysa j
The tears ! I couldn't stop them! Amazing wonderful brilliant ending! So sad it's come to end but... cannot wait for the next one! You're such a wonderful writer! ️
1/6/2018 c33 3melly3119
I can't believe its over! I'm going to cry too!
1/6/2018 c33 debpreato
Heartwarming loving fantastic chapter!
1/6/2018 c33 ariegentry22
Love your story so much
1/6/2018 c33 VAdreamer
loved it such a beautiful story..i hope to read a sequel or at least an epilogue or two on what happens next. maybe a wedding a few years down the road?
1/6/2018 c33 akansha9291
Beautiful chapter ever. Thanks a lot for this story Cassandra, I can't wait for sequel.
Hope to review again n soon
1/6/2018 c33 Guest
Loved it but am really looking forward to seeing the sequel if there is one.
1/6/2018 c33 8Dream Walker's Obsession
so crying right now, amazing ending, thank you and i look forward to seeing more of them
467 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »