for Promises

I love Bill.
6/12/2018 c1 Katie Lee
Oh no
11/5/2017 c2 Guest
I can already tell that this is going to become a great crossover.

It's been two years now! We're waiting!
11/4/2017 c2 Guest
Hey, I really like where this plot is going. It's kinda like KHR except Morty has a non-spartan tutor in his head. Two chapters are really short so I hope you could maybe update some more and perhaps edit some of your work? Your grammar's great and THANK THE LORD NO SPELLING MISTAKES but it's always nice to have extra help.

Hope you update soon!
11/4/2017 c2 Guest
Linear equation? Huh, Goldsteen's outdoing himself.
5/2/2017 c2 Mew
Can you please update this book! ;-; i need more
1/28/2017 c2 Allotrios
Aw man. This is great, I love it. It seems like it probably won't be updated anytime soon, if at all, but what little there is was a real treat to read. I'm going to follow it, just in case. Hope to see more!
11/2/2016 c2 JaneyBabes
This is so good. I really wanted to see a crossover like this. You MUST continue this. PLEASE :)
4/30/2016 c2 Guest
I hope you update. OH PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY ITS SO GOOD I LOVE IT!
4/17/2016 c2 Guest
Will you update this story? , or is it it? I hope not , I really love this fic!, but it says it's been about 6 months since this was last updated . Please don't end this story yet! It feels like it's just only begun and I really like it!
3/31/2016 c2 IamOminous
Which Morty is this? Please update love it!
10/16/2015 c1 Sandys3
I loved the new chapter! I hope youll continue this!
10/13/2015 c1 10SonicPlayer1225
Is this it, or are ya gonna continue this? For some reason, I have a feeling that Rick "dealt" with Bill.
10/4/2015 c1 4ewisko
This is a fantastic story, and you molded Morty's personality perfectly in character.

Surprised this doesn't have more reviews.

Keep up the good work :)

-ewisko